Status
Not open for further replies.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Remove it
I can't even play 1 game without getting kicked for antiknockback

I'm just going to stop playing until this stupid anticheat is gone.
This has been the 5th time.

My first game today, BOOM kicked for "antiknockback detected" Remove this stupid anticheat. We never asked for this bullcrap.
lol i hear this complain so many times but until now i have not received a kick
but because of the complains i am guessing only innocent players get kicked and hackers don't :P

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Go ahead.

Oh you did. You really did. "WHEN WILL ANTICHEAT COME OUT PLS MAC PLS!"
First of all, I never asked for any kind of anticheat, other people might, but I'm sure as hell they didn't mean an anticheat that allows hackers to fly all over the place going at the speed of light while using killaura, but kicks innocent players for antiknockback or "breaking blocks too fast"

Reactions: Aventador

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Well, of course the anti-cheat will kick innocent players, but it will also keep away some actual hackers. The new anti-cheat that is being developed should stop this. :]

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Well, of course the anti-cheat will kick innocent players, but it will also keep away some actual hackers.
1. Hackers still fly all over the place using killaura, the anticheat doesn't change a thing about that, while legit players get kicked,
2. I prefer hackers being able to hack and players being able to play than (some) hackers being kicked and legit players getting kicked for no reason.

Oh, and don't forget that if they don't get kicked they will be easier to record because they don't get kicked.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1. Hackers still fly all over the place using killaura, the anticheat doesn't change a thing about that, while legit players get kicked,
2. I prefer hackers being able to hack and players being able to play than (some) hackers being kicked and legit players getting kicked for no reason.

Oh, and don't forget that if they don't get kicked they will be easier to record because they don't get kicked.
AHHHHHH! The Mineplex virus is invading and taking over cubecraft! Lol

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
No anti-cheat is perfect, just so you know. There will be constant updates to any hacked client to attack any anti-cheat for attention and money. Bare this in mind.

Reactions: QuikMiner

XXPie_GuyXX

Apr 30, 2016
First of all, I never asked for any kind of anticheat, other people might, but I'm sure as hell they didn't mean an anticheat that allows hackers to fly all over the place going at the speed of light while using killaura, but kicks innocent players for antiknockback or "breaking blocks too fast"
woah bro, calm down, I know how you feel but just remember, its a game, there's going to be issues here and there. just stay calm, the developers will handle it.

Reactions: QuikMiner
D

Deleted member 112709

People complain that cube had no (good) anticheat, and now they have one (in beta) and people want it be removed. Just deal with it,
They now the problem now and will fix it as soon as possible.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Remove it
I can't even play 1 game without getting kicked for antiknockback

I'm just going to stop playing until this stupid anticheat is gone.
This has been the 5th time.

My first game today, BOOM kicked for "antiknockback detected" Remove this stupid anticheat. We never asked for this bullcrap.
Was this in OP Eggwars again? That game is so awful xD. But I agree the anti-cheat is pointless. TNT and lava are more than enough to kill most ground hackers.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom