Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey there, I am Ghoste!

I have been around on Cube Craft, since August 2016. I usually play Egg Wars with my friends, and/or the new Arcade, mainly Layer Spleef.

SO basically I am a 15 year old boy, named Eliot, and I have been playing minecraft ever since June 2013. I took a break from minecraft for about a year, wanting to put more time on school, and my robotic competitions. Now I am out of robitics, and wanting to become an engineer when I do grow up!

I really hope to meet you guys!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey there, I am Ghoste!

I have been around on Cube Craft, since August 2016. I usually play Egg Wars with my friends, and/or the new Arcade, mainly Layer Spleef.

SO basically I am a 15 year old boy, named Eliot, and I have been playing minecraft ever since June 2013. I took a break from minecraft for about a year, wanting to put more time on school, and my robotic competitions. Now I am out of robitics, and wanting to become an engineer when I do grow up!

Nice introduction!
My favourite arcade game is Layer Spleef too :)
Nice to meet you Ghoste!

Reactions: Ghoste

Spleefy

Novice Member
May 27, 2017
Arcade
Hey there, I am Ghoste!

Hey Ghoste, Robotics and engineering... you sound like an ambitious young man. Good on you!

Yes, Layer Spleef has the potential to be fun and I can see it being my favorite when it's out of its infancy stage.

How did you go in your robotic's competition?

Hope to see you around, dude.

Reactions: Ghoste

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey Ghoste, Robotics and engineering... you sound like an ambitious young man. Good on you!

Yes, Layer Spleef has the potential to be fun and I can see it being my favorite when it's out of its infancy stage.

How did you go in your robotic's competition?

Hope to see you around, dude.
My school was first place for 3 competitions, from when I was in the club.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey @Ghoste!
Nice that you made a introduction.
Eggwars is very cool to play with friends.
I play Spleef everyday the game is very awsome. Nice to meet you! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom