Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

smoothiii

May 29, 2021
Israel
It was decent, But you can improve on some things, This isn't an insult by no means.
1: Loot organization, Your loot seems really unorganized make sure to organize your loot more
2: Focusing on fighting too much, You didn't have enough utility to fight properly or efficiently, Keep an eye on your hunger bar (saturation is really important as it acts like regeneration) and your resources
3: Lack of awareness, You took some really risky decisions there ngl, You could have died multiple times against players who know what they are doing, when you pushed the island on the start the opponent could have easily just knock you out due to your angle, A single hit would have knocked you also in your 3rd kill someone tried to shoot you out of your bridge, If he would hit you'd be dead, Always keep an eye of your surroundings
4: Movement (Important), when you fought your opponents you just walked straight into them, This is bad and that's the main way to get comboed, Try to strafe a little and make sure that the opponents will not have line of sight when you combo them
Bonus: Aim, Your aim seemed a bit uncontrolled, Aiming is the most important aspect of pvp make sure it will be consistant

A reminder that this comment wasn't made to insult you but rather help you improve, Constructive criticism is a great way to learn

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom