Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

helloyou32

Apr 27, 2020
These are my personal problems with the map and some of the server and some positive feedback so you know what works. I hold the NO. 2 spot in kdr and win rate so I think I know what I am doing but there are some fundamental problems with some of the maps that just makes the game a lot less fun. I hope you listen to the feedback and implement some if not all of these ideas into future maps or in the server in general.
Things done wrong:
1. The map is just too big

2. There is way too many recourses
3. The spawn/egg areas need to be elevated because that gives an actual challenge that isn't pressing w
4. The diamond gen should be harder to get to on the spawn/egg islands
5. either remove the jump to mid or just make it bigger because its so annoying to do a decently hard jump whenever you go to mid (fix this over anything else)(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6. the open areas are all too big and unless you were having a bridge fight you will never knock someone off

Things done right:
1. There should be all generators spread out through the maps but not too many overpowered ones
2. the gaps between anywhere but the mid area jumps are perfect and all maps should go by around these distances

Suggestions not relating to the map:
1. Implement a feature that allows you to just completely have certain maps not appear while playing because certain maps just really suck to play on like the golf map wich honestly probably should get removed because it is the worst map in the game
2. Remove the pop-up ad that you get when you click on your egg because it is really annoying and can cause problems with hackers instantly flying over and you can't do anything because you are in the menu and I get that can rake in a bunch of money but it just makes you look like you are begging for money
3. add a way to get VIP xp that isn't buying things or waiting for a super rare time/gamemode like maybe even 1 xp per level on the server
4. fix overpowered items. you can buy the equivalent of full prot 1 diamond armor for 4 iron and only an iron sword with 5 this makes it so that fights last for far too long and when you can afford about 1 god apple per time you go to mid it is just a race to get to mid and then the first person will get op gear and the person that waits until they leave will get op gear and its basically over for anyone else in the game. or just completely remove overpowered mode because it just generally makes the game a lot less fun.
5. say which game mode people have picked during the countdown because it's really annoying when you think you will have fun and then you just randomly get into a game where someone has picked overpowered mode before you entered so you have no clue that the match isn't going to be fun until it starts and then at that point, you cant leave a match without it effecting yours stats all because the game doesn't tell you until it starts pls its just its a simple request and it would save so many games from instantly being unplayable because you have no control over it.
6. somehow removing auto aim with bows would be really good because it gets really annoying when you want to barley hit someones hitbox

If you listen to all of this advice I am sure the server would be a better place to play and a more fun place to be just don't let maps as bad as golf through basically.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Remove the pop-up ad that you get when you click on your egg because it is really annoying and can cause problems with hackers instantly flying over and you can't do anything because you are in the menu and I get that can rake in a bunch of money but it just makes you look like you are begging for money
This is not the case, the “pop-up” is there for players who have purchased eggskins to change them. You can however also buy new eggskins while looking in that menu, this isn’t being money hungry, this is business. Otherwise this is a very well put together thread, the only thing I’d critique is using the color black makes it hard to read on dark mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom