Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hai all,

Since I posted my introduction thread more than 2 years ago and I was gone for awhile, I thought it'd be a good idea to say hello again.

My name is Tjitte, you can call me Ducky, 18 years old and I come from The Netherlands, my name is from Friesland (a county in The Netherlands) but I was born in Gouda, yes, the Cheese City. I started playing Minecraft in 2015, somewhere in September I think and CubeCraft was the first server I played on. I got on this server because of some YouTubers and friends of mine and Cube seemed like a really nice and cool server to play on, and yeah that was true haha.

I've made lots of new friends here and I hope to still meet some new people. I still have contact with people who I met here and that's actually pretty awesome. But since 2015, the community has grown so much and that's why I stayed here so long. Though, at some point, it wasn't fun anymore on the server and there weren't as much people as there used to be. That was the moment when I took a break from Cube. I really needed that break and I don't even know how long it was but that has passed and I am back now :) My favourite games are still Skywars and Eggwars. Loved and still love it. By the way, in the meantime, I got my drivers license xD

I'm now doing the IT Manager study and I am busy with the internship connected to that study. That means every day from 8.30 AM till 5 PM in the office. I also work besides that so don't ask me how I still find time for Cube because I don't know either. I also like playing football and chilling out with friends.

For the ones that haven't guessed it yet, yes my name is based on Donald Duck because I loved those magazines, of course Mister Duck himself as well, and I had a subscription on the magazines. Unfortunately not anymore.

So hello again, and see y'all in-game. Quack.

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hai all,

Since I posted my introduction thread more than 2 years ago and I was gone for awhile, I thought it'd be a good idea to say hello again.

My name is Tjitte, you can call me Ducky, 18 years old and I come from The Netherlands, my name is from Friesland (a county in The Netherlands) but I was born in Gouda, yes, the Cheese City. I started playing Minecraft in 2015, somewhere in September I think and CubeCraft was the first server I played on. I got on this server because of some YouTubers and friends of mine and Cube seemed like a really nice and cool server to play on, and yeah that was true haha.

I've made lots of new friends here and I hope to still meet some new people. I still have contact with people who I met here and that's actually pretty awesome. But since 2015, the community has grown so much and that's why I stayed here so long. Though, at some point, it wasn't fun anymore on the server and there weren't as much people as there used to be. That was the moment when I took a break from Cube. I really needed that break and I don't even know how long it was but that has passed and I am back now :) My favourite games are still Skywars and Eggwars. Loved and still love it. By the way, in the meantime, I got my drivers license xD

I'm now doing the IT Manager study and I am busy with the internship connected to that study. That means every day from 8.30 AM till 5 PM in the office. I also work besides that so don't ask me how I still find time for Cube because I don't know either. I also like playing football and chilling out with friends.

For the ones that haven't guessed it yet, yes my name is based on Donald Duck because I loved those magazines, of course Mister Duck himself as well, and I had a subscription on the magazines. Unfortunately not anymore.

So hello again, and see y'all in-game. Quack.

I've seen you around for quite a while now, It's definitely nice to meet you, Ducky! Looking forward to spotting you in-game! ^-^

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom