Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
-1 hypickel has the same thing :/

Maybe even more servers, idk. But it's like all cars have a stear, wheels ,an engine and seats. But you can add things like airco, electric windows, ect. It's the same with the enter random things. Not all servers have them but some of them do. I would like that option. I would like that to when I do eggwars. I prefer to go to space so I click that one always. But if there is a random button I'll use that one instead.

Reactions: Dan:

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I like the idea it seems time-efficient & could introduce a newer fast-paced skywars. Maybe an option to join skywars games that keep going & those that eject you to the lobby after they're over?

Reactions: Dan:

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
It would be preferable if you could toggle this on and off. I would still have somewhat mixed feelings about it, it would be cool to just constantly keep playing a games without the trouble of leaving, but I would probably end up playing some of those maps that I don't necessarily like. Then later end up only using it on occasion, or not at all.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
-1 I like to wait for my friends, and what to do if there is a hacker? You wouldn't get a chance to record him.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom