Are you good for a tournament

• I'm good I would like to play Competetive

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • I'm too bad at the game for Competetive

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
I really want a tournament in CubeCraft because I play really good and I really want to show off my skill and I want to fight other tryhards like myself. I feel like my games are a bit too easy and I want a challenge.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I really want a tournament in CubeCraft because I play really good and I really want to show off my skill and I want to fight other tryhards like myself. I feel like my games are a bit too easy and I want a challenge.
I like this suggestion, I have the same problem.
+1

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
So basically a Ranked Skywars mode? This is suggested so many times. And every year, no every month, I see the same suggestion passing by. I also like the idea of a Ranked Skywars or Ranked Eggwars, but I think they won't add this. If they going to add this, it should have been added some time ago.

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
So basically a Ranked Skywars mode? This is suggested so many times. And every year, no every month, I see the same suggestion passing by. I also like the idea of a Ranked Skywars or Ranked Eggwars, but I think they won't add this. If they going to add this, it should have been added some time ago.
No like a live tournament. Like Fortnite World Cup

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, there's no problem to me! I would like to fight with other players like me, it's would be good add some reward though.

So, it's a yes from me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom