Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
This thread is so entertaining!
tenor.gif

Reactions: Yamin and icewormy3

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
But he literally said he hacks on the server, so do u think he will report and that stuff? he is part of a hacking community, and I agree with this thread because im a cubecraft hacker myself. everything he said is right, and deny it as much as you like
Warriors explained the options that every player in general has in case of sentinel not being able to do detect the issue.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pretty funny, but every hacker u report has alts, stop wasting ur time XD
They have already stated they don’t want ip bans because they can affect innocent players.

The “alt trade” isn’t CubeCraft’s problem. And if you want it to be fixed suggest it directly to mojang.

SMS_GAMER

Sep 8, 2018
They have already stated they don’t want ip bans because they can affect innocent players.

The “alt trade” isn’t CubeCraft’s problem. And if you want it to be fixed suggest it directly to mojang.
AHEM that can't really be fixed as mojang can't do much about it.

Reactions: icewormy3

icewormy3

Aug 2, 2019
If i am wasting my time then why r u here instead of ingame wasting your time on ruining the fun for others?
Do I care about other peoples experience? No. Hacking is fun, especially in ffa because there's so many toxic people

Pepsicolaman

Jun 26, 2019
I started hacking when I reported a few known users that I won't mention now for blatant hacks ofcourse They were denied for "insufficient evidence" So If you can't beat em join em.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom