Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
1. Achievements
Get a diamond song
Unlock every song
Get a 10x average multiplier on a song (it may be possible with lumbridge serenity as i got 9.4x without using all the juice)
Play a pro song
Play 10, 100, 1000, 10000 block band songs fully
Get diamond rank on every amateur song
Get diamond rank on a pro song
Get diamond rank on every song (currently impossible)
Earn 7000 points on a single song (I've managed to get 6.6k on one song)
(may think of more soon)

2. Make "Killer Solo" 75 stars instead of 85
Currently you need about 10 diamond songs and 8 gold songs to unlock killer solo which is a bit much don't you think? :P I have only 7 diamond songs and I am probably one of the people who plays this game the most :P

3. Better Align Left Frets
I would really like to use Left aligned frets but you have to scroll over before you can hit the yellow note with it so can you please make it so it automatically scroll to the right for you? :(

4. Way to tell missed notes with 10x multiplier
currently it is near impossible to tell with fast sections whether or not you've missed a note when you have a 10x multiplier so a simple way would to just have the 10x multiplier have one of the house/guitar pick shapes that becomes clear when you miss a note. @Minikloon has thought about adding a couple things but I think this would be the easiest to do.

Thanks for reading :D
May add more soon

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Even though I don't play block band I think achievements should be added to this game, I do also want the devs to add more achievements to eggwars and Skywars, and survival games

Reactions: Power Ranger

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I like these ideas. It would make blockband like other games. (even though I like that it is unique)
As always good luck on getting Killer solo!

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom