Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Yesterday, I got bored and decided to build a map. Because it's December, I decided to build something christmas themed, and what gamemode would be better to build christmas maps for than snowdown?

Before you all start to question what snowdown is, it is a gamemode that has been on cubecraft during the christmas season the past years. It's not in any way confirmed to be on cubecraft this year, but I strongly believe it will (because of the last years).
@Yoya just happened to be in this one, even though it was taken months before he joined the forums :p
2015-12-30_14.14.48.png

Because it's not confirmed, I understand if you can't directly tell us if it gets accepted, so therefore I have already sent the worldfile to @Efcluke94 in a PM. This way, you don't have to confirm anything :)

2016-12-04_17.56.08.png
2016-12-04_18.53.18.png
2016-12-04_18.53.08.png

If you don't like certain elements of this build, feel free to edit it ;)

@Efcluke94 @TeovoTeovo @MartijnMC @Alex_de_Grote @Max111D. @HuracanFTW

@xMegaCaviax (Because I know you like snowdown :p)

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
it is cool but the bottem of the tree is not that good, try to make it lardger and not that straight, also try to make the bottem self les plane :p
yeah more detail at the bottom of the tree but It's nice m8

Reactions: hgbf

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I love when @hgbf says "I was bored and I decided to build a map" and he creates a fantastic one, with many details and quality on it. Nice one, Hugo :D

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
HAHAH, I remember louwejoshua: the first time I played that game he laughed so hard because I sucked so hard at it. Good old times

But I like the map, maybe improve some thing sush as: the trees and the hearts, maybe put an patern in the wall.
Those things make the map look a lot better.
I bet you already have taken a look in the hub, but maybe you can find there some thinks and see how you can improve some builds

GJ though!

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
looks cool! keep it up! only suggestion is, add more present on bottom of the tree.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom