Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want camping to be removed in Egg Wars after reading the article?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RoyalisticMaphre

Jan 10, 2016
Spain
Point 1: I disagree that it is considered a 'strategy' it just buy time for the opposing team. While one team tries to build a bridge (tries because it's made impossible), the other team is collecting resources and better protecting the egg. If we all went by that mentality we wouldn't get far in the game.

Point 2: There's a problem with trying to find another way, you can't. That's the issue with camping. I'll use a game you might recall as an example: one team tries to build a bridge, other team has punch bow and makes process impossible. Whilst doing so the other team can constantly make more and more arrows because they are camping.

Point 3: I do agree we need to stress the rules more, though it is in our rules (here) its not really implemented much in game. I do somewhat agree that camping is a vague topic, but is widely known through minecraft and most games. It's basically what the name means, you camp out in one spot and don't move.

Overall rules on camping will not change, I would prefer we stress the rules more, but it will remain a rule. Its unfair and makes games last much longer than needed. There are plenty of ways to protect your egg without camping. There is a minimum of two players per team for a reason.
+1 He hates campers because in a game I spent playing 1 hour because of them and I finally got out of the game.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I agree that the rule is kind of vague, but it shouldn't be removed because camping for sure is the biggest problem I personally encounter. It's extremely annoying to fight campers and it ruins the whole gameplay of the game and it makes some games take more than 1 hour to be finished..
Agreed! :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom