Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
This suggestion only applies to tower defence. Basically votekick was implemented to be able to kick bad behaving players. But the problem is that new players are also kicked because they dont know how the game works.
My suggestion is to add an individual votes to remove certain towers. For example if someone stacks mage towers and is a noob to the game you can just vote to remove a certain tower and refund it to the player who placed it. This would allow people to not having to resort to votekicking new players to win. This could also be helpful for people who take the best spots at the start and are constantly flaming the team for not upgrading them. To prevent people from just quickly respamming a tower to the position they build one before the player would be blocked from building on that area for 10 seconds. To win a tower removal vote over 50% of the entire team has to agree, including the person who played the tower.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Eh. In my opinion it's not much better than the current /votekick. If the person who placed the tower had to also agree, then what's the point? They could just remove it. Also, there will always be trolls who just remove the best towers placement and mess around.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
seen this suggestion so many times, and many people said that so much people would be kicked from games out of nowhere

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom