Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
So, in my last render (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-minerware-render.190394/) I got a ton of positive messages by you lot (Thank you!! :D) so I thought to myself "Let's make another one!". Some of you might've seen previews of this render on Discord, but I changed a lot of the lighting since then! For the people who hasn't seen the previews, you can check the spoiler below!

Room Morning.png
Room.png

After doing those, I realized that the wall was horrible so I fixed them by making them go into each other by 1 pixel. After that I did some fiddling with the lighting and it still looked like the 2nd render from the spoiler above so I then added some lights inside of the room itself but where you can't tell where the actual light is coming from. Anyways! Enough talking, here's the finished product!

Room Midday.png

I personally like it more when you can see the whole room and since there's light everywhere in the room you might be thinking "Is this in the morning? Afternoon? WHAT IS THIS!?!?", so I modeled and added a little clock on the table of the gaming setup where it tells the time which then explains more of why the light is coming from an angle (This came from a suggestion of an irl friend even though I don't know why she chose it to be 15:00 since I'm still sleeping in bed. I guess she thinks that I sleep all day :p )

Enough about me! I would love to hear your opinions whether you think this render is good/bad/etc. and how you would use it (Desktop background, idk what else, etc)! Hopefully you like it! :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
So, in my last render (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-minerware-render.190394/) I got a ton of positive messages by you lot (Thank you!! :D) so I thought to myself "Let's make another one!". Some of you might've seen previews of this render on Discord, but I changed a lot of the lighting since then! For the people who hasn't seen the previews, you can check the spoiler below!

After doing those, I realized that the wall was horrible so I fixed them by making them go into each other by 1 pixel. After that I did some fiddling with the lighting and it still looked like the 2nd render from the spoiler above so I then added some lights inside of the room itself but where you can't tell where the actual light is coming from. Anyways! Enough talking, here's the finished product!

View attachment 134865

I personally like it more when you can see the whole room and since there's light everywhere in the room you might be thinking "Is this in the morning? Afternoon? WHAT IS THIS!?!?", so I modeled and added a little clock on the table of the gaming setup where it tells the time which then explains more of why the light is coming from an angle (This came from a suggestion of an irl friend even though I don't know why she chose it to be 15:00 since I'm still sleeping in bed. I guess she thinks that I sleep all day :p )

Enough about me! I would love to hear your opinions whether you think this render is good/bad/etc. and how you would use it (Desktop background, idk what else, etc)! Hopefully you like it! :D
Except the first one, they look AMAZING!
Keep it up Alex :)

Reactions: HackersDontWin

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

View attachment 134865

Awesome man!

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice render Alex.
This render is very awsome I really like the light effects. I think it is a background for on your pc.
Maybe you can make more of this? ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom