Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
3,147
5,399
513
University of Eastern Colorado
I think there should be a configuration where 2 large teams play against each other in games like Survival Games, Egg Wars, Skywars, etc. It would be interesting to see how this plays out.

If you don't like this configuration, you don't have to play it.
 

TheBoom989

Member
Oct 11, 2017
128
82
28
36
I think there should be a configuration where 2 large teams play against each other in games like Survival Games, Egg Wars, Skywars, etc. It would be interesting to see how this plays out.

If you don't like this configuration, you don't have to play it.
EggWars and (I am pretty sure) skywars already have this, but good idea for survival games. If that was what you meant.
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
I think there should be a configuration where 2 large teams play against each other in games like Survival Games, Egg Wars, Skywars, etc. It would be interesting to see how this plays out.

If you don't like this configuration, you don't have to play it.
I think that 10 players is good enough. Anything above that would just be crazy. I don't think skywars has this, but I am not totally sure.
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom