_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
🐈 Introduction

Hello everyone! I promised a little while ago I would make a long-overdue introduction thread. After some procrastination, I have finally written it. I hope you all enjoy reading it as I enjoyed writing it.

❓Who am I?
My name is _The13thDoctor_ aka Doc. I am 17, a male, from Illinois. Some people have asked me where I got the name _The13thDoctor_ I named myself this for two reasons. I love Dr. Who (Although I am a bit behind on the current series) and I always love changing things up similar to how the Doctor changes often, this lead me to name myself that.

:babyyoda: About Me
  • I have 3 Cats, 1 Turtle, 1 Dog, and 1 Spider.
  • I am Pan.
  • I have played Minecraft on my current account for around 7 Years. (7 on Java and 1 On Bedrock)
  • I have played Cubecraft for around 5 Years.
  • I am a forums Tryhard.
  • I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
  • I LOVE Star Wars!
  • I love building, I have 4 successful map submissions: Blossoms - Team Egg Wars, Overgrowth - Solo Egg Wars, and Blossoms and Pirates - Duels
  • My favorite color is pink.
  • My favorite food is spaghetti and my favorite drink is Barq's root beer.
  • My favorite book is Hyperbole and a Half.
  • Shows I am watching/rewatching right now: Invincible, Harley Quinn, and Family Guy. (If you got recommendations for shows hit me up!)
  • Other games I enjoy playing: Battlefront 2 (2017 & 2005), PTCGO, Monster Legends, Fallen Order, and Lego Star Wars.
:cube_light: My Journey Here
My story on here is very long and complex and if I were able to recall it all and share it here this thread may never end, but I can tell you some of the highlights. I joined the server for the first time around 2015 either by accident or by looking at recommended servers. However, what officially started my journey and got me to join was from watching Petezahhutts Egg Wars videos. For those of you who have never seen him, he used to upload primarily Egg Wars content here on Cubecraft, he also did a bit of Battlezone and was a legend on here back in 2015-17. His videos at the time were pretty epic and motivated me to join and try Cubecraft out, I fell in love with the server and I have been playing up to now. Some other notable things to happen to me on Cubecraft:
- I fought HackersDontWin while he was recording one of his old Egg Wars videos and I almost killed him.
- I joined the forums in July of 2016.
- I joined the discord in May of 2017.
- I got my first rank (Diamond) in November of the same year.
- I live-streamed for 12 hours for one of my birthdays and I filled an entire Egg Wars map with Cakes.
- I got muted in 2018 for being dumb spamming.
- I use to work on the translations team as a translator, proofreader, and events coordinator.
- I complained enough to get Zed's attention and accidentally started an unofficial community talk with 90+ people in the call about the last Egg Wars update.
- For half a year I have worked with Axxy and End3r on CCGN Events community where we host Cubecraft events.
-I annoyed TapL for a minute while he was streaming on Cube.
- I became a Helper on April 13th. 🎉

:kermitworry: Q&A
I had asked on my profile a little while ago for any questions you may have for me regarding anything, y'all are still free to ask me questions here on the thread or in DM's and I'd be happy to answer them!

Q: What happened to those 12 doctors before you? - @iTBD
A: They dead.

Q: What are you really talented in? - @Lozora
A: I like to Draw and Write, I play Clarinet, and I like building.

Q: On a scale from 1-10, how cool is Lozora? - Lozora
A: 43/10 Would recommend.

Q: Why did you want to be a helper. - @ckelting262
A: I've wanted to become a helper for a long time, the idea of being able to help people and do good for a community that has helped me through difficult times means so much to me. CubeCraft has changed my life in so many ways, I have met so many amazing people here, and it has made me a better person, the best way, in my mind, I could give back to it, is to give that same kind of experience I had to new players. I want them to enjoy Cubecraft as I did, and I want to be able to help them, as others did for me.

Q: Why did you choose the game Minecraft. - ckelting
A: It seems most big things I do start off with a Youtube video lmao, Minecraft got big when I was in early grade school but I wasn't interested until I saw a video by Stampylonghead playing Minecraft on his lovely world. I thought it was really cool and begged my parents to buy me Minecraft and I've been playing ever since.

Q: What is your favorite thing about being on Team CubeCraft. - ckelting
A: My favorite part of being on the staff team is being able to help people and know I'm actively contributing good things for the benefit of the server.

Q: Would you change anything about yourself. -ckelting
A: Fix my sleep schedule.

Q: I am running out of questions. hope I gave you some. - ckelting
A: Thank you for all the questions! <3

🌸Special Mentions
There are so many people I want to mention, but sadly I don't think I have enough space / mental capacity to mention everyone, if you don't see yourself on this list still know that I care about you and that you are awesome! <3 (Note: I tried using spoilers but they broke, so sorry in advance lol.)

@Dylaila - You are such a kind and awesome person. Playing Among Slimes with you is frustrating since you always beat me lol, But it's still fun playing with you. <3

@Modulo - It's always really fun playing Bedrock or Java with you. You are very nice and epic. It's awesome we are in the same Helper Wave. <3

@Calichin - It's always fun talking to you, it's been awesome to see you go from Helper to Admin. Sr.Mod when? <3

@Deann - Mean Dean Playing Among Slimes and Egg Wars with you is always fun. You are a really nice dude and it's epic that you are also in the same Helper Wave. <3

@TyFoxy - Tyyyy we have known each other foreverrrrrr. You are like one of my best's friends, you are such a kind and wonderful person. Thank you for always being a good friend. <3

@TheImperfect - Even though we don't talk that much anymore, I still wanted to mention you, you've always been super nice and supportive and I wanted to thank you for it. <3

@Hoshi - Bro, we've known each other for quite a while, it's always great talking with you. You are very epic. We should defiantly play more. <3

@Keanu - Sunshine says Hi. 🐱 But for real though, you are really cool and it's always nice to talk to you. <3

@SoundToTheThirdPower - While we have had some rough times, thank you for being supportive and a good friend. <3

@zRinne - Meow meow! You don't get enough credit for everything you did for CCG. You were always so positive and kind, and a great friend. I hope you'll see this post someday. <3

@Axyy & @ItzEnd3r - Working on CCGN Events is a lot of fun, you guys are really awesome and I can't wait to see what's next for our community.

Other Honorable Mentions: @ckelting262 @TheZigbot9000 @AnimalTamer1 @Marieke2001 @Nutuu @Reapz @Grove @Pineapple @MartijnMC @Maaarijn @Younisco @Zombiepower @Onik - Thank you all for being so nice and awesome peeps! <3

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hii Doc!!

You have inserted an abundance of work 😳 I’ve been able to read everything extensively and clearly, it took some time, but I certainly have that time for such a nice introduction. Nice to learn more about you, especially since you recently joined the Helper team, I hope to see you as a moderator soon ;)

Anyways, awesome introduction!

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii Doc!!

You have inserted an abundance of work 😳 I’ve been able to read everything extensively and clearly, it took some time, but I certainly have that time for such a nice introduction. Nice to learn more about you, especially since you recently joined the Helper team, I hope to see you as a moderator soon ;)

Anyways, awesome introduction!

Thank you so much! <3

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Amazing introduction!!!!! I should of gave you more questions :) also you forgot to add that @Keanu is smelly.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Amazing introduction!!!!! I should of gave you more questions :) also you forgot to add that @Keanu is smelly.

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You totally should lol. Also, Keanu no smelly. Also also, Tyyyyy! <3

• Love
Reactions: CKelting262
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom