Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Please agree

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
They should perhaps add Elytra to some ranks. But if you made it available to everyone, even if it was very rare. It would make the ability to fly from Emerald ranks almost meaningless.
From my current understanding the elytra gets no boost, so it can only be used to glide off buildings etc. The flight that Emerald ranks get is something different.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
everyone is disagreeing butt without a good reason, so far i have seen this is an perfect idea. the rank fly is a lot smoother and infinite while the elytra fly is only downwards and you can't stand still. there is still a reason to buy rank (so you can go upwarths really fast) and its fair for everyone so everyone can fly!

so plzz someone send my a good reason t odisagree cause no one got a good reason so far i have seen.

Jaidy

Apr 11, 2015
In youtube
Adding elytra would effect the anti cheat,
Wich means, Probably The makers of hacked clients will Add a feature: Elytra fly,
I dont think this is a good idea.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Adding elytra would effect the anti cheat,
Wich means, Probably The makers of hacked clients will Add a feature: Elytra fly,
I dont think this is a good idea.
Why does that matter? At worst, it allows hackers to fly around in the game lobbies. Even if flying in the lobby is harder to detect while the player wears an elytra,it doesn't really matter. Any player that knows about that and gets an elytra first will not fly without an elytra anyways. I'd rather have players use their hacks in the lobbies where it doesn't hurt anyone and others can still report them manually than only using them in game.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Sadly, Fly is only enabled for emerald and obsidian ranked players,
If you would like to get a rank, Go HERE
I understand that you don't have enough money to get emerald rank or obsidian, But thats the reason we have the permmisions, Because it's one of the best ranks, We have pretty much all of the permmisions, (I mean not like ban and nick but you get the point),
Adding elytras for players without ranks could be a good idea, It could cost like 5000 points or something really expensive as it gives you a way to fly around the lobbies for the players with no rank :) (Like my friend) :)
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
From what I understand from your English is that you can buy an elytra in the store and you can find it in a cubelet?
To be honest, my first impression was good it's cool to fly around with an elytra, but after thinking about it I disagree.
First of all you can't just fly from the ground you have to be on a high building to really 'fly'.

Err, let me do some research.
Where can I come without fly?

Ok, I can fly from here.
Schermafbeelding 2017-09-07 om 17.21.03.png
Schermafbeelding 2017-09-07 om 17.21.23.png
Schermafbeelding 2017-09-07 om 17.21.37.png

So, I can fly in every lobby from the Vortex Jump.
I can fly for 3 seconds or something...
I personally don't think it's worth the time to add an elytra to the real store and in game.
(being mad on me because I disagree and because I'm only 14 won't help.).

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
I have a suggestion for you Why don't ( Developers ) do ELytra Because we can not fly because we don't have money and buy the (emerald) or (obsidian) ranks ... emerald and obsidian ranks a preson can fly as he wants. but the stone and iron and lapiz and gold and diamond can't fly . Elytra It just helps to fly >> we need to fall from a high place and bad control at the Elytra But yet it's awesome
. we can get it from cubelets this is Will be mythical Or better than the mythical .
And also can be purchased from the store cubecraft
It 's great you can get it very, very little. Will be very rare. Its like something Featured and wonderful. And also exists in good ranks .
You will say I want it at its normal rank like iron or Or similar > i will say
It's very rare and something new. It is not good to put it inormal rank
And again
you can be purchased from the store cubecraft (( :p Just a suggestion not found in the store:p)) and purchase (vanity points) . like red glass and a level
I think that's enough to get it . If that is not enough leave a comment and reason ??
. You can vote . agree ;) or disagree :( . If you disagree :eek: please leave a comment:rolleyes:
... Greetings :DGhOsT iRaQi :D
I do think it is a good idea, but is it need in the lobby?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom