Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

want a 7hp gamemode?

• Total voters

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
7 hearts op will be the best gamemode because is the best balancing, unarmoured players will no longer be oneshoted, you have a sligthly more time for decide when are you going to eat the gapple and you dont have too low health as half (5hp) but slightly lower HP than in normal (10hp)
this can be implemented as a new option or remove the anoying and absolutely hated X3 hp (30hp)
This can be called weaked mode or something, or directly 7hp.

And selection is not locked to specific numbers like 5, 10, 20, 30.

Do you aggree with me?
If not told your opinion below and why (because is useless, unecesary, too small, devs have better things to work on, etc are not good opinions)

(public votes active)

tnx for reading :D

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Since it's only possible to have 3 options, I am gonna say no. Why? Because both half, normal and triple are loved by the players. If we would add 7 hearth, we have to remove one of them. I know what you are thinking: No one likes triple. Personally, I hate triple but there are people that love it. It is because of the fact that you can practice your PvP very well without instant killing anyone. I like the idea but the fact that one of the others has to get out makes me to say no.

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
7 hearts op will be the best gamemode because is the best balancing, unarmoured players will no longer be oneshoted, you have a sligthly more time for decide when are you going to eat the gapple and you dont have too low health as half (5hp) but slightly lower HP than in normal (10hp)
this can be implemented as a new option or remove the anoying and absolutely hated X3 hp (30hp)
This can be called weaked mode or something, or directly 7hp.

And selection is not locked to specific numbers like 5, 10, 20, 30.

Do you aggree with me?
If not told your opinion below and why (because is useless, unecesary, too small, devs have better things to work on, etc are not good opinions)

(public votes active)

tnx for reading :D
Besides, I'd rather make it 7'5 hp, since, in my opinion, it looks better.
I agree with the removal of triple hp, it's underused and when it's used it's only to troll.
Since it's only possible to have 3 options, I am gonna say no. Why? Because both half, normal and triple are loved by the players. If we would add 7 hearth, we have to remove one of them. I know what you are thinking: No one likes triple. Personally, I hate triple but there are people that love it. It is because of the fact that you can practice your PvP very well without instant killing anyone. I like the idea but the fact that one of the others has to get out makes me to say no.
I don't think there's a maximum amount of options a mode can have? I mean, look at LineDash for example, it has over 5 maps as a voteable option. Besides, I don't think there's anyone that actually likes triple? It's basically a mode that's mainly used for trolling and then leaving the game, besides it takes three times as much effort to kill someone, and people would rather choose to practice PvP on duels.

TP_Mees

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Netherlands, Utrecht
Besides, I'd rather make it 7'5 hp, since, in my opinion, it looks better.
I agree with the removal of triple hp, it's underused and when it's used it's only to troll.

I don't think there's a maximum amount of options a mode can have? I mean, look at LineDash for example, it has over 5 maps as a voteable option. Besides, I don't think there's anyone that actually likes triple? It's basically a mode that's mainly used for trolling and then leaving the game, besides it takes three times as much effort to kill someone, and people would rather choose to practice PvP on duels.
Damn, you are totally right. My bad

Reactions: Jevmen

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't agree with this as it just seems useless. Half health, in my opinion, is the worst so I wouldn't like this either. I prefer the full amount of health. As for double and tripel health, I sometimes enjoy them too. But can also understand why people get annoyed with it. -1

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Anarchy will be even worse in maps with many players.There are too much already, so I don’t think adding that is a good idea

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I completely get why you'd like this to be added, and I understand your point. It also seems like a good idea. But no. When you think it through, you'd realise it makes absolutely no sense nor does it give any advantage. 7,5 hearts would indeed be better then, like stated above. There's more logic to it. But then again, no. If you want to play with a fair/default amount of hearts, just vote for normal health. Deal with it.
remove the anoying and absolutely hated X3 hp (30hp)
Nobody said it is hated by everyone. I personally quite like to play hardcore - triple (or double) health. With hardcore mode, it's quite balancing actually. Playing with 60HP (30 hearts) or 40HP (20 hearts) can be fun sometimes. I happen to know some players who actually like playing with these modes, and do it everytime. There should be absolutely no reason to remove it when there's numbers of players out there who do like it.

Here's my opinion about this thread: no. It's way too pointless to be added.

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I don't think many players would vote it since half health is faster. In my opinion, another health option between 5 and 10 hp is unnecessary because players either vote for half because they want a quick game, so they will keep voting half, or they vote normal because they want a calm game like the old days. The other options are occasionally fun since the tactics change a lot, so there's no real need for another option.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
7HP.. I dont really get your argument about being 1 shit with 5 HP.. If you got shot with 7 hp you are still low and the chances of survive that are not that much higher than with 5 HP...

It can be a fun option but in my opinion it has no priority but thank you for thinking with the community to come up with some great new things for the server!

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him

I agree with this. I understand the choice of 7 hearts, but the options right now are great! Normally I use half health or normal health :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom