Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Finally the day has come. I'm finally at the ultimate Lenny level! My mom is so proud right now that she even called the government. I can pick up my medaille tomorrow at the city hall. :p

But let's get serious right now. For this special, I made a funny moments complication. With MLG strategies and some random stuff that I thought it would be funny. I have not much to say actually. All I want to say is: Thank you! Thank you that I can make this special for you guys and girls. You guys and girls are awesome! <3

Before we start the special video, I want to tag some people. Because why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@telegamer Thank you to be one of my best friends on CubeCraft. I know we know eachother for 1 year, but it feels like 3. I don't know why. :p By the way, there's a hacker that's TELEporting all around.
@Yoya You are my one and only Troll best friend. There can only be one and that's you. The traps you made are so genius and funny. Hope we can expand our friendship even longer.
@HackersDontWin , you will see in the video I broke some Physics. :p
@Jannekee <3 :p
@Dylaila <3 :p
@Unfearful Thank you to be so noob at 1.8 Combo. ;) Hopefully you get better SoonTM.
@Buuuddy Thank you to be my Belgian friend. :p
@Younisco you slay? Because I do.
@Perdawdian Bruh look at this dude. Ohoonononononoo. [You will see in the video. ;)]
@ThatGrimCreeper when can play, son? :p
@EveryOne sorry if I forget some one. I worked hard this weekend on videos. Not only for YouTube, but also for a school project. So I'm tired and can't think clearly anymore. That's why my English is soooooo on point right now. :p

Oke where we all have waiting for.... The 6.969 messages special video!!!!!! [ @rubik_cube_man has some good dance moves]

Once again, Thank you all!!!
P.S. get prepared for the 7.000 messages special. :p

Last edited:

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

ily2 Mega <3
(and conwats!!!!)

Reactions: Buuuddy and Megaaa
D

Deleted member 204478

Congratz Mega!
I was waiting for this for so long and it was 100% worth it!
Lenny faces all around, you deserve it bro <3

Bruh, look at dis duuude..

Reactions: Megaaa

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
Finally the day has come. I'm finally at the ultimate Lenny level! My mom is so proud right now that she even called the government. I can pick up my medaille tomorrow at the city hall. :p

But let's get serious right now. For this special, I made a funny moments complication. With MLG strategies and some random stuff that I thought it would be funny. I have not much to say actually. All I want to say is: Thank you! Thank you that I can make this special for you guys and girls. You guys and girls are awesome! <3

Before we start the special video, I want to tag some people. Because why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@telegamer Thank you to be one of my best friends on CubeCraft. I know we know eachother for 1 year, but it feels like 3. I don't know why. :p By the way, there's a hacker that's TELEporting all around.
@Yoya You are my one and only Troll best friend. There can only be one and that's you. The traps you made are so genius and funny. Hope we can expand our friendship even longer.
@HackersDontWin , you will see in the video I broke some Physics. :p
@Jannekee <3 :p
@Dylaila <3 :p
@Unfearful Thank you to be so noob at 1.8 Combo. ;) Hopefully you get better SoonTM.
@Buuuddy Thank you to be my Belgian friend. :p
@Younisco you slay? Because I do.
@Perdawdian Bruh look at this dude. Ohoonononononoo. [You will see in the video. ;)]
@ThatGrimCreeper when can play, son? :p
@EveryOne sorry if I forget some one. I worked hard this weekend on videos. Not only for YouTube, but also for a school project. So I'm tired and can't think clearly anymore. That's why my English is soooooo on point right now. :p

Oke where we all have waiting for.... The 6.969 messages special video!!!!!! [ @rubik_cube_man has some good dance moves]

Once again, Thank you all!!!
P.S. get prepared for the 7.000 messages special. :p

This is amazing. I love all the songs you got from the vids that were last posted on cubecraft! The server really does have amazing player, staff, and games. :D
Congratulations @xMegaCoolx !

By the way, who was that banging the thing on the desk? :eek:

Reactions: Megaaa

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

ily2 Mega <3
(and conwats!!!!)
Congratulations dad! Thank you for the tag, I'm sure we will play very soon ;-) .

As a Thank you, I want to share your wonderful singing with everyone!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ici302bv4mgk8bs/daddy sings.wav?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/83kabm5h1y1mcs7/beep beep.wav?dl=0

Congratz again, hope you enjoy the attached files!
Too lazy to find a cheesy gif. Great vid! Loved it xD
THE HYPE IS OVER 7 thousand :p

(what a bad joke)
Congratz Mega!
I was waiting for this for so long and it was 100% worth it!
Lenny faces all around, you deserve it bro <3

Bruh, look at dis duuude..
Loved it!

Congrats Mega, you're amazing!
Congratz Mega!

Ya Deserve It boi!
Gratz Mega! :)
Why did I laugh so much
Thank you all!!!! :D
Awsome Mega!
You Can hit The 7.000 today! :p
Thank you! :D [Today 7.000? nah. :P]

Reactions: Grimmay and Milkyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom