Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WypsotorTVN

Sep 16, 2019
Sometimes it's the small things that you do that can help you out in the long run.

1. Conserve Food
You shouldn't eat every time you lose a bit of hunger. If you're playing right, you should have some steak and porkchops in your hotbar. If your hunger goes down, only eat if you're a.) near another player, b.) not at full health, or c.) missing 6 or more hunger points (3 meat shanks).

2. Put Useless Items in Chests
Dropping a bunch of weaker items on the ground can create lag. In order to reduce this, you could place the items inside of a nearby chest. This is easiest at mid.

3. Ditch Flint and Steel
This is a completely useless item. Using one has multiple risks. You could set yourself on fire by trying to place it while running away, or you could slow yourself down while placing it facing the opponent, letting them get 2 or 3 hits in. It hardly does any damage against armored foes, and really all it does is obscure vision and slow the opponent down a bit. Too big of a risk for too little of a reward.

4. Sprint Jump!
Jumping while sprinting is still the fastest normal way to move. Plenty of players don't know this and will try to just run while being chased. Spring jump to catch up with them. Or if you're being chased, you could sprint jump to get further away from the predatory player.

5. Axe
The only thing stronger than a Stone Axe is a Sharp II Diamond Sword. When looting a chest, make Stone, Iron, and Diamond Axes a priority. Anybody who can grab hold of one can three shot kill an unarmored player at mid looting for leftovers.

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
I agree with what you have said but doesn't the axes only do what 4 attack for a stone, maybe you are talking about Java where axes do more?

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I agree with what you have said but doesn't the axes only do what 4 attack for a stone, maybe you are talking about Java where axes do more?

This is really helpful ! But in my opinion the axe part is not needed because in bedrock the axe is not that useful in pvp as in Java.

3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
You can read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/

Reactions: its_Marto03
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom