Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should players get a 5 minute re-join if they suddenly get kicked from a Tower Defense Game?

• Yes

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • It depends. (List your reasons below.)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Please add a 5 minute re-join if a player get's suddenly kicked while in a Tower Defense game. I've been having many games where I just get kicked without warning. No errors. No lag. No internet issues. This feature needs to be added!

EDIT: For every game. I don't know how to change the title for the poll, so just imagine it's "for every game" as the title.

@johncoles @Tacosbefriends
Anyone know who's the developer for the whole server on these type of things?

EDIT 2:
Idea's to the PvP games if 5-minute rejoins are added:
* Players body becomes a stand or zombie, so other players can attack the zombie/stand to get the loot of the "said" player that logged out in-battle or got kicked/lagged out/etc.

Last edited:

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
Not just for tower defence, it should be for every game. It is extremely annoying when it comes to things like eggwars games (30+ mins) and you suddenly time out)

Reactions: soysuva

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I've seen a lot of rejoin button additions lately. I personally agree, but there should be limitations. Perhaps you can't rejoin if you were in combat (much like assassins), you are not low on health (Possibly add back how little health you had) and you cannot rejoin if you are above the void.
For Tower Defense I think it'd be very fair to add this, and as you said add this to EVERY GAME.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
Bump. This is an important command that needs to be implemented and the devs need to know! Grinding for points is already hard enough to do if the games are 30 minutes+ long. Please! Please! Please add this to the server games!

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Yes, this has been suggested before, and I do think the devs will add it, just because, everyone needs it.

Secret

Oct 22, 2017
Please add a 5 minute re-join if a player get's suddenly kicked while in a Tower Defense game. I've been having many games where I just get kicked without warning. No errors. No lag. No internet issues. This feature needs to be added!

EDIT: For every game. I don't know how to change the title for the poll, so just imagine it's "for every game" as the title.
I think this is a good idea for tower defence. Is annoying to be playing 30 minutes and then you are 5 minutes afk and the game kicks you. I do not see any drawbacks. +1

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
If this was on eggwars, most of the games I play on solo maps there are already 3-4 players eliminated within 5 minutes of the game starting. If Cubecraft implemented a 5 minute disconnection rejoin timer that player would be severely under geared a would just be a waste of time for the other players to eliminate them as well.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
This have been suggested so many times but to be honest, i dont think that they should add it because people can leave and rejoin if they are low and just want a chance to catch up.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
My favourite idea is still to replace the player with a dummy entity that floats where the player logged out and can still be attacked and killed. That way it should be impossible to get an advantage by logging out during the game. Especially for UHC this would be useful, I have seen multiple players lose connection during the game before they even got close to a player. When you log in while your dummy entity is still alive you get pulled into that game immediately. In eggwars you also respawn if your dummy entity was killed but your egg is not broken.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

You have to realize this has been suggested a lot on the forums! I although disagree with this idea as many people claim to be “false kicked” when a lot of them were probably actually cheating in a way. Then they would be able to join the game and boom. You gotta deal with them. Yes it is annoying when you get kicked out of no where but be truthful
1. Are you hacking/cheating?
2. If not then just deal with it I guess...?
I have learned to just deal with it as its better than having to deal with rejoining hackers. That would be a nightmare

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
You have to realize this has been suggested a lot on the forums! I although disagree with this idea as many people claim to be “false kicked” when a lot of them were probably actually cheating in a way. Then they would be able to join the game and boom. You gotta deal with them. Yes it is annoying when you get kicked out of no where but be truthful
I have learned to just deal with it as its better than having to deal with rejoining hackers. That would be a nightmare
Players that get banned for cheating obviously can't rejoin. If the anti-cheat plugin is sure a player is cheating, it should ban that player anyway. If it is not sure, the player shouldn't get punished by getting kicked from the game.
Do you have any statistics about how often regular players get kicked and how often hackers get kicked?

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Since hypixel is objectively doing better than cubecraft at the moment I wouldn't say that is such a bad things.
Also no it isn't, cuz cube has 1.9 pvp.
Cube has 1.8 too :P
Also hypxiel has been having massive lag for the past few days, to the point where I can`t play. :/
Every thread I`ve seen so far, has an idea taken from the hypixel.

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016

This have been suggested so many times but to be honest, i dont think that they should add it because people can leave and rejoin if they are low and just want a chance to catch up.

No, I have not realized since I've only looked only through the first couple of pages to see if it was suggested or not. But from the pages I've seen, I don't really see anyone asking about it. Please link me these topics so can I see what you're talking about and see their idea's on this.
If this was on eggwars, most of the games I play on solo maps there are already 3-4 players eliminated within 5 minutes of the game starting. If Cubecraft implemented a 5 minute disconnection rejoin timer that player would be severely under geared a would just be a waste of time for the other players to eliminate them as well.

1. Anyways, I've made this topic suggestion because I mostly play tower defense and this game is one of the games where PvP is not involved. It's also one of those games that need a 5 minute rejoin for sudden kicks (whether lag, connection lost, or just random kicks). As a player suggested above, hackers and cheaters can be reported and their is an anti-cheat plugin that deals with that stuff. The staff can make a way to solve these anti-cheat stuff that you have a problem with, since hypixel staff was able to make it work around with there 5 minute rejoin time in these PvP games you have trouble with.
2. Um, I'm not sure you really looked into the thread but the majority seem to agree with having this added. For one, this is a change that will benefit every player that has been frustrated with the server just kicking them because of lag or because of sudden kicks (like for example, me just trying to upgrade towers in tower defense in a 30 minute game and being kicked without warning). Sure, it can be tweaked to 3 minutes instead if you think 5 minutes is too long for PvP games.

you will die if you rejoin/or have the same amount of health
1. This can be fixed or tweaked for PvP games, just add a suggestion to what you think can solve it. For tower defense games, health will always be lost if the enemy touches your castle - so it's not a problem.

3. Make suggestions on a way to solve those problems for the 5 minute re-join. Yes, you listed the problems - but none of you listed what you think can solve it in your post. Their is an answer to every problem and these things you all listed can be solved. I currently have no idea's at the moment on how to solve your problems, but I'm pretty sure their are people in this beautiful community that might have great suggestions to add on how to solve your problems you listed.

Embrace change for once instead of all the negativity! You might not like it at first, but with improvements and suggestions from the community(and staff) - this will work for everyone in a way. (this last part was sort of a repeat of what I said, but oh well.)

EDIT: I found an idea to solve your PvP problems. I edited my post above, so scroll up to see it.

Last edited:

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
No, I have not realized since I've only looked only through the first couple of pages to see if it was suggested or not. But from the pages I've seen, I don't really see anyone asking about it. Please link me these topics so can I see what you're talking about and see their idea's on this.

1. Anyways, I've made this topic suggestion because I mostly play tower defense and this game is one of the games where PvP is not involved. It's also one of those games that need a 5 minute rejoin for sudden kicks (whether lag, connection lost, or just random kicks). As a player suggested above, hackers and cheaters can be reported and their is an anti-cheat plugin that deals with that stuff. The staff can make a way to solve these anti-cheat stuff that you have a problem with, since hypixel staff was able to make it work around with there 5 minute rejoin time in these PvP games you have trouble with.
2. Um, I'm not sure you really looked into the thread but the majority seem to agree with having this added. For one, this is a change that will benefit every player that has been frustrated with the server just kicking them because of lag or because of sudden kicks (like for example, me just trying to upgrade towers in tower defense in a 30 minute game and being kicked without warning). Sure, it can be tweaked to 3 minutes instead if you think 5 minutes is too long for PvP games.

1. This can be fixed or tweaked for PvP games, just add a suggestion to what you think can solve it. For tower defense games, health will always be lost if the enemy touches your castle - so it's not a problem.

3. Make suggestions on a way to solve those problems for the 5 minute re-join. Yes, you listed the problems - but you none of you listed what you think can solve it in your post. Their is an answer to every problem and these things you all listed can be solved. I currently have no idea's at the moment on how to solve your problems, but I'm pretty sure their are people in this beautiful community that might have great suggestions to add on how to solve your problems you listed.

Embrace change for once instead of all the negativity! You might not like it at first, but with improvements and suggestions from the community(and staff) - this will work for everyone in a way. (this last part was sort of a repeat of what I said, but oh well.)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/is-rejoin-possible.198520/#post-911747

Found one, tbh, im too lazy for looking after more atm...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.