Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should players get a 5 minute re-join if they suddenly get kicked from a Tower Defense Game?

• Yes

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • It depends. (List your reasons below.)

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Frez

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
I think this is really important, It gets really annoying when I lag out of games etc. I would love for this to get implemented.

Reactions: soysuva

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
No, I have not realized since I've only looked only through the first couple of pages to see if it was suggested or not. But from the pages I've seen, I don't really see anyone asking about it. Please link me these topics so can I see what you're talking about and see their idea's on this.

1. Anyways, I've made this topic suggestion because I mostly play tower defense and this game is one of the games where PvP is not involved. It's also one of those games that need a 5 minute rejoin for sudden kicks (whether lag, connection lost, or just random kicks). As a player suggested above, hackers and cheaters can be reported and their is an anti-cheat plugin that deals with that stuff. The staff can make a way to solve these anti-cheat stuff that you have a problem with, since hypixel staff was able to make it work around with there 5 minute rejoin time in these PvP games you have trouble with.
2. Um, I'm not sure you really looked into the thread but the majority seem to agree with having this added. For one, this is a change that will benefit every player that has been frustrated with the server just kicking them because of lag or because of sudden kicks (like for example, me just trying to upgrade towers in tower defense in a 30 minute game and being kicked without warning). Sure, it can be tweaked to 3 minutes instead if you think 5 minutes is too long for PvP games.

1. This can be fixed or tweaked for PvP games, just add a suggestion to what you think can solve it. For tower defense games, health will always be lost if the enemy touches your castle - so it's not a problem.

3. Make suggestions on a way to solve those problems for the 5 minute re-join. Yes, you listed the problems - but none of you listed what you think can solve it in your post. Their is an answer to every problem and these things you all listed can be solved. I currently have no idea's at the moment on how to solve your problems, but I'm pretty sure their are people in this beautiful community that might have great suggestions to add on how to solve your problems you listed.

Embrace change for once instead of all the negativity! You might not like it at first, but with improvements and suggestions from the community(and staff) - this will work for everyone in a way. (this last part was sort of a repeat of what I said, but oh well.)
It is there, keep looking
I have suggested it, and many more...
You just have to look more. Lots of threads are put up every day.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You have to realize this has been suggested a lot on the forums! I although disagree with this idea as many people claim to be “false kicked” when a lot of them were probably actually cheating in a way. Then they would be able to join the game and boom. You gotta deal with them. Yes it is annoying when you get kicked out of no where but be truthful
1. Are you hacking/cheating?
2. If not then just deal with it I guess...?
I have learned to just deal with it as its better than having to deal with rejoining hackers. That would be a nightmare
The only time you get *Kicked* for cheating is 1. Using things that send too many packets
2. Flying
If a cheater is smart then they won't do either of these things, also just because Hackers exist doesn't mean things that will make everyone else have a good time should be removed.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This is a yes, I agree 100% because sometimes the server kicks your because you were "Sening too many packets" Like, really?
Couldn't agree more!

Andrew910

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
Not just for tower defence, it should be for every game. It is extremely annoying when it comes to things like eggwars games (30+ mins) and you suddenly time out)
Yes, I agree. Hypixel has this feature and I think Cubecraft should have it too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom