Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Robbedz

Designero
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 16, 2018
a robbery D:
Hey CubeCrafters!

Hope you've enjoyed our Winter event so far - it's been awesome to see such a positive reaction from you all!

As we mentioned in our release thread, we're going to be releasing three new permanent maps on our Java and Bedrock platforms! Hope you're excited!

Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

👑 Java & Bedrock - Team of 4 EggWars - Royalty

2020-12-08_19.30.40.png

Treat your egg like a king/queen!
🚒 Java - Team Lucky Islands - Firehouse

2020-12-08_19.38.43.png

This was an awesome map submission made by @Hinterglemmer! Check out their thread here, it's kinda 🔥

🍕 Java & Bedrock - Duels - Food

2020-12-08_19.37.30.png

Not the best place to be on a diet...

Hope you've enjoyed this week's maps - we'll see you next week for the next update! 🙌

D

Deleted member 486250

I don't understand how you can add a map for duels, but you can't fix the bug with the other maps?

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I don't understand how you can add a map for duels, but you can't fix the bug with the other maps?
We have looked into the issue and have pushed a fix for it. If the issue still persists, let me know!

D

Deleted member 486250

We have looked into the issue and have pushed a fix for it. If the issue still persists, let me know!
What do you mean? are the other maps (mushroom, winter, desert and swamp) playable now? because only the maps 'spring and the new map food' keep appearing xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom