Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabsfunny

Apr 14, 2017
4 days and still banned still waiting for apeal revieuwed even contacted the developer sugested CrazymanJr no awnser
I know that he is busy but when you ban and give a possibility to appeal you need to look at the apeals asap.
This is verry bad custumer support .

Patient is over by me , and my girls do not even want to play minecraft anymore cause to this

L

Lepzi

I would also be annoyed if I was in your position, but there is soo many people appealing and it isn't easy to answer to everyone they will get to you when they can you just need to have more patience please.

sabsfunny

Apr 14, 2017
I did personaly contacted crazymanjr and get 1 response that i needed to do an appeal as i already did 4 days patient waiting is to long for an apeal and nobody is doing anything to help and get unbanned

N

Nikboo

Hello.

I'm sorry that your appeal hasn't been dealt with yet but with such a limited staff team, and such a lot of appeals, we need time to properly look over all of them and either deny/accept or flag as a false positive. Please be a little more patient. Just to help out, I'll get cracking with some Sentinel appeals now. :)

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom