Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A1EXAND3R

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
3bh= 3 block hits
4bh= 4 block hits
FFA= free for all
After testing single player distance i've come to an understanding that cube-craft's pvp in FFA
isn't the same as single player distance which is 4bh, after playing 11 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes and 7 seconds
with 5,273 FFA kills and 2,512 deaths i've come to see that some players have the ability to hit further than others.
These players are skilled and have been playing cube-craft longer then i have. i grow curiosity and did some research on these methods these are the following list of methods
  1. Wtapping = does knock back
  2. Stapping = depends on your ping
  3. Long strafing =
  4. circle strafing = hard to perform
  5. A and D tapping = good method for scrubs
Some are more effective than others, my main point here is how are some players hitting those 4bh's which are keeping me from hitting them and locking me in their combos.
Either way you look at it, it's uncomfortable to think that it's part of a rank you buy or it's part of a command given to those trusted or friends of friends.
search

if you know do tell.​
Alexander/Arekisanda

Attachments

• gokubr10.png
    gokubr10.png
    306 bytes · Views: 116

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well it has nothing to do with ranks or commands, but as mention, with ping. Though I doubt people will usually get a constant 4 block combo.

A1EXAND3R

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
do any of you know how to increase ping? and also tagging people in comments

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Well I'm not entirely sure how you can change your ping, but it's based on how far you are from the servers location. So unless you move, I doubt you can change it. To tag people, use @ and write their name. Wait for the icons to pop up to make sure it works. Ex: @CREAM

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
This has nothing to do with ranks or commands. Also, I am almost certain that it is very hard to get a 4bh combo constantly. Just depends on the player.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom