S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I see some people making posts about reaching 1K, 2K or more wins, so I thought why not: I reached 3000 arcade wins! I also reached 10K trophies last week. Just wanted to share this c:
If anyone wants to play some arcade with me, please join. Not many people play arcade these days, so games are not filling quickly.
But I still love to play arcade x)

3K wins.png

D

Deleted member 150344

I see some people making posts about reaching 1K, 2K or more wins, so I thought why not: I reached 3000 arcade wins! I also reached 10K trophies last week. Just wanted to share this c:
If anyone wants to play some arcade with me, please join. Not many people play arcade these days, so games are not filling quickly.

View attachment 148725
Congrats!

Reactions: S4nne

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Congrats, I wish arcade is a bit livelier than it is now. It's extremely hard for me to even find a game when I play.

Reactions: S4nne

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

View attachment 148725
Well done! Too bad it's gone now. Sin of all your victories and time that you put into it. I hope you do not feel too bad ...

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Well done! Too bad it's gone now. Sin of all your victories and time that you put into it. I hope you do not feel too bad ...
Yeah the first few days after arcade was gone were a little boring, bc I didn't know what I could do online, I quitted mc for a few days. Arcade was the only thing I was really good at, it gave me a good feeling while playing it and now it's gone. But I started playing TNT games and Arcade games on another server, hopefully I will get 3K wins there soon xD

Amin -

Oct 26, 2018

View attachment 148725
NICE❤️

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Good Job!
Hello iavnr! Please avoid posting on inactive threads (2 weeks or more) without a good reason to relieve them.

• No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
You can find all our rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Feel free to ask me or another member of staff if you have any questions or issues by starting a private conversation. ^-^

Reactions: Dutudy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom