Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would be nice to have in future?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daimzor

Dec 23, 2020
Hello huuumans, (i´m from germany so please dont hate for my bad english)

Cubecraft is in my opinion the best Skyblock Server i`ve had ever played.
Currently im at Savannah Island and having much fun playing on this Server with my girlfriend
but actually it needs sooo much time to finish some Quests..

Here are my suggestions:

1. Redstone

I know big redstone farms will lag the server and with all these people who play skyblock will be hard for the Server, but is there a way to put a limiter or something in it? So "redstone pro's" are not available to build extreme farms or structures like big piston doors.
Also nerfing Droppers/Dispenser so Troller can't throw many Items in world. If the limiter for redstone is not possible... it can also be a reward from Quests (but only for the Owner) so it will be fair for solo Player or Coop Islands under 6 Player. If the Owner is not online, the Quest should only be redeem by one player.

2. Sweeping with sword

Well.. i started playing some month ago... and i'm pretty sure sweeping worked when i started Island and founding my first Zombie Spawner, after my long break it doesnt work anymore and i now have to destroy my Mouse at Mobfarm by Clicking like in Cookie Clicker and it needs so much resources to repair weapons. It would be really cool if Sweeping comes back.

3. Endgame Reward

This one Suggestions is not really important but will be a good "incentive" (idk the word i used translator) for Players to finish all Quests.
I read a Thread where all Quests and Rewards are listed i think you know what i mean. And i saw you will get the "Shard of the Sky"
I thought it will be an Item that makes it possible to fly and yea.. that´s my suggestion ..to fly in endgame.. if flying is to OP, just make it for VIPs - but only in endgame available or idk make it very hard to get.

This are my suggestions so theyre no "MUST ADD" but will be really nice in future. If no one of these Suggestiones come true. It will be okay for me, still having fun playing Skyblock on Cubecraft.

Stay healthy! :)

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's what I think:

I think Redstone is a bad idea. It would be amazing to have it in the game, so that we could start making automated farms. There's a problem with that though. Redstone is the main cause of duplication glitches. People could get an infinite source of diamond blocks, or overpowered items, like the Enchanted Golden Apple.

I think that sweeping edge is a decent idea. There isn't anything big about it, and nothing could really go wrong with adding it into the game.

Flying also sounds like a decent idea, but it would have to be enabled in the late game. It should be a reward when you complete the last quest in Skyblock.
Cubecraft may be adding the elytra to the game though, along with firework rockets. If that is the case, then there really is no point in adding fly to the game, when you could just use an elytra.

Nice idea though! I'll definitely agree to this.

Dont kill

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
Here's what I think:

I think Redstone is a bad idea. It would be amazing to have it in the game, so that we could start making automated farms. There's a problem with that though. Redstone is the main cause of duplication glitches. People could get an infinite source of diamond blocks, or overpowered items, like the Enchanted Golden Apple.
I want Redstone but without glitches
I think it is hard to fix Redstone's glitches so, they didn't add

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom