Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I think can be fun implement a new type of game on pvp: 2v2 duels
You can enter with a friend or wait for another.

2v2 op, insane, clasic and normal.
The 4 dummys can be placed somewere because the lobby has a lot of space

4 people has to hit the dummy, when 4 players hit the dummy they enter on game and randomly select a team.

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
Great Suggestion, I don't play duels too often (usually for daily challenges), however I think this would be a good feature for duels, you could also add 3v3 or 4v4 or whatever it doesn't just have to be 2v2. But you would also need a system that automatically puts your party on the same team as you as well.

Reactions: God.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
bad idea, this would just make the pvp lobby too crowded and also ppl have asked for this before and it hasnt been added it never will be added just stop -_-

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
bad idea, this would just make the pvp lobby too crowded and also ppl have asked for this before and it hasnt been added it never will be added just stop -_-

Too crowded? So as in more players in them lobbies. I don't see how that is a bad thing. Also cubecraft has a system that detects the amount of players in that game and makes more lobbies if needed. So I don't see that as a reason as to why its a bad suggestion. Also people are allowed to suggest things.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Too crowded? So as in more players in them lobbies. I don't see how that is a bad thing. Also cubecraft has a system that detects the amount of players in that game and makes more lobbies if needed. So I don't see that as a reason as to why its a bad suggestion. Also people are allowed to suggest things.
no i mean there are already 5 armor stands to click on for duels if you add 2v2 then that would double the amount of armor stands and it would make the lobby look messy!

Shyry

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2017
At My Desk
www.cubecraft.net
no i mean there are already 5 armor stands to click on for duels if you add 2v2 then that would double the amount of armor stands and it would make the lobby look messy!

Oh okay then fair enough I do see your point, but it was easily confused. However I'm sure the devs would be able to work a new page in the GUI of the armour stands that allows you to choose 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc. But since I don't play duels too often I don't know how big the lobby is and jevman said it's quite spacious.

I think can be fun implement a new type of game on pvp: 2v2 duels
You can enter with a friend or wait for another.

2v2 op, insane, clasic and normal.
The 4 dummys can be placed somewere because the lobby has a lot of space

4 people has to hit the dummy, when 4 players hit the dummy they enter on game and randomly select a team.

John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018
Oh okay then fair enough I do see your point, but it was easily confused. However I'm sure the devs would be able to work a new page in the GUI of the armour stands that allows you to choose 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, etc. But since I don't play duels too often I don't know how big the lobby is and jevman said it's quite spacious.
well there are 5 armor stands for duels and maybe 6 for ffa and assasinashons so adding more for 2v2 duels would just be too crouded i disagree with this idea :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom