Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Now I don't really play cube on bedrock but of course /f msg is very important and helpful and should be fixed if needed (ofc it is as shown in the vid) in both cases, bedrock and Java so, Agree!

Reactions: Patsman
D

Deleted member 584093

This is why
87A4F0CA-350E-4E2A-B46F-52EB769B2F66.png

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Not a bug, but the descriptions and any indication of a private message such as /fmsg, /msg, team chat, and party chat shouldn't be shown (I wish the latter two were implemented at the least as those can still be moderated to some extent). Mojang has an article that explicitly states that all their featured servers have private messaging disabled.

Reactions: Patsman and khco

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Not a bug, but the descriptions and any indication of a private message such as /fmsg, /msg, team chat, and party chat shouldn't be shown (I wish the latter two were implemented at the least as those can still be moderated to some extent). Mojang has an article that explicitly states that all their featured servers have private messaging disabled.
Oh! Oke, I thought it was a bug, but it seems not...But I still agree because IF it was fixable then I would like for that to happen, but since it is not the case sooo, you got it.
:D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom