Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So I decided to challenge myself and program some software in under 24 hours. Here is what I have created!

CubeCraft Infraction Search tool
Programmed in Python and using the QT framework, this tool is a quick way to find out about past & current punishments for a specific user on CubeCraft.

Features
- Simple interface, themed around the current CubeCraft appeals site.
- Detection for different ban types (Sentinel/moderator) & the status of the infraction.
- Information panel to display the moderator who banned the user & the reason.

Screenshots (click to expand)
View attachment 154538 View attachment 154539 View attachment 154540

Let me know what you think!
There are a lot of features I wanted to add (such as NameMC history lookup, the ability to appeal within the program, etc.) but I was unable to do so because of the time limit I had set myself. Would you want to see this being worked on further?

I was there the day Warriors got banned. Then my other friend got banned the next game. It was crazy.

Also, this looks amazing! This would be a great addition to reports!

Reactions: mitgobla

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, this looks amazing!
Some cool stuff here.
Looks really cool
Looking good

Thank you so much! I've done a few changes to it but haven't finalized those yet :p

I'm still waiting for cubecraft to add this would love to see this in the future.
This would be a great addition to reports!

I'm not planning on releasing it as of yet just because I'm a bit busy with other work xP

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Grazzironi

Feb 20, 2020
When you set a goal and make an effort to achieve it, then you will definitely succeed. Great job! Well, I have set a goal, but I don't have time to achieve it yet. But I understand that I need to find time if I want to improve my life. If you are interested, I mean my job that I don't like and I want to learn something new to get another one. So, I want to find a remote job and I realized that I need to study information technology and get certified. I will not have any problems with this, because I have already found a service cciedump.spoto.net where I can get help in preparing for exams. And if you recommend good courses, I will appreciate it.

Last edited:

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I really liked what you did & keep going on that 🤝
📝 Here are some ideas you might add to the program:
📌 You can add the ability to connect the forums with the program. So, every player can sign in with his account and start posting, commenting on posts, etc.
📌 You can also add the ability to every member to link his discord account.
📌 You can add a separated category with all staff members with some features such as ( start a forums conversation, start a discord DM conversation, responsibilities, etc).
Thank you for doing your best to make CubeCraft a better place for us!
Keep up the good work!

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When you set a goal and make an effort to achieve it, then you will definitely succeed. Great job!

Thank you!

Hey! I really liked what you did & keep going on that 🤝
📝 Here are some ideas you might add to the program:
📌 You can add the ability to connect the forums with the program. So, every player can sign in with his account and start posting, commenting on posts, etc.
📌 You can also add the ability to every member to link his discord account.
📌 You can add a separated category with all staff members with some features such as ( start a forums conversation, start a discord DM conversation, responsibilities, etc).
Thank you for doing your best to make CubeCraft a better place for us!
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for these ideas - this project had been brushed away by me and I had forgotten about it, but seeing these ideas I might start working on it again 👀

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Thank you!

Thanks for these ideas - this project had been brushed away by me and I had forgotten about it, but seeing these ideas I might start working on it again 👀
I was scrolling through this looking for a download link, and was disappointed when I saw you forgot about this. I hope you add some changes and publish it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom