Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So I decided to challenge myself and program some software in under 24 hours. Here is what I have created!

CubeCraft Infraction Search tool
Programmed in Python and using the QT framework, this tool is a quick way to find out about past & current punishments for a specific user on CubeCraft.

Features
- Simple interface, themed around the current CubeCraft appeals site.
- Detection for different ban types (Sentinel/moderator) & the status of the infraction.
- Information panel to display the moderator who banned the user & the reason.

Screenshots (click to expand)
View attachment 154538 View attachment 154539 View attachment 154540

Let me know what you think!
There are a lot of features I wanted to add (such as NameMC history lookup, the ability to appeal within the program, etc.) but I was unable to do so because of the time limit I had set myself. Would you want to see this being worked on further?

I was there the day Warriors got banned. Then my other friend got banned the next game. It was crazy.

Also, this looks amazing! This would be a great addition to reports!

Reactions: mitgobla

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Also, this looks amazing!
Some cool stuff here.
Looks really cool
Looking good

Thank you so much! I've done a few changes to it but haven't finalized those yet :p

I'm still waiting for cubecraft to add this would love to see this in the future.
This would be a great addition to reports!

I'm not planning on releasing it as of yet just because I'm a bit busy with other work xP

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Grazzironi

Feb 20, 2020
When you set a goal and make an effort to achieve it, then you will definitely succeed. Great job! Well, I have set a goal, but I don't have time to achieve it yet. But I understand that I need to find time if I want to improve my life. If you are interested, I mean my job that I don't like and I want to learn something new to get another one. So, I want to find a remote job and I realized that I need to study information technology and get certified. I will not have any problems with this, because I have already found a service cciedump.spoto.net where I can get help in preparing for exams. And if you recommend good courses, I will appreciate it.

Last edited:

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I really liked what you did & keep going on that 🤝
📝 Here are some ideas you might add to the program:
📌 You can add the ability to connect the forums with the program. So, every player can sign in with his account and start posting, commenting on posts, etc.
📌 You can also add the ability to every member to link his discord account.
📌 You can add a separated category with all staff members with some features such as ( start a forums conversation, start a discord DM conversation, responsibilities, etc).
Thank you for doing your best to make CubeCraft a better place for us!
Keep up the good work!

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
When you set a goal and make an effort to achieve it, then you will definitely succeed. Great job!

Thank you!

Hey! I really liked what you did & keep going on that 🤝
📝 Here are some ideas you might add to the program:
📌 You can add the ability to connect the forums with the program. So, every player can sign in with his account and start posting, commenting on posts, etc.
📌 You can also add the ability to every member to link his discord account.
📌 You can add a separated category with all staff members with some features such as ( start a forums conversation, start a discord DM conversation, responsibilities, etc).
Thank you for doing your best to make CubeCraft a better place for us!
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for these ideas - this project had been brushed away by me and I had forgotten about it, but seeing these ideas I might start working on it again 👀

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Thank you!

Thanks for these ideas - this project had been brushed away by me and I had forgotten about it, but seeing these ideas I might start working on it again 👀
I was scrolling through this looking for a download link, and was disappointed when I saw you forgot about this. I hope you add some changes and publish it!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom