Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wfll

Oct 30, 2020
I have a spider grinder to farm string but I need 200 spider eyes to unlock the nether, and spiders do not drop eyes unless killed by a player. Is there a way to make the spiders not climb the walls of my mob grinder or do I have to slap a spawner down and get the eyes manually?

cioxcho

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2020
was trying to avoid that but I will add looting, thanks
Yeah manually is the best way to go to get eyes, but I have been struggling to make an automated spider farm. Can you explain how you did it?^^

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah manually is the best way to go to get eyes, but I have been struggling to make an automated spider farm. Can you explain how you did it?^^
i think auto-killing spiders will work the same as many other mobs, with fall damage, but i've seen some people use water to drown spiders and it works!

Wfll

Oct 30, 2020
For when I needed string I used FractalCake's AFK Spider Grinder on his youtube, I have about 12 spawners leading into a drowning area with hoppers underneath

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
You should make the fall damage passage(The area through which spiders fall) be covered in the sides with trapdoors so that the spiders cannot climb on the walls. I never tried this but I think this trick will work

combatcat74

Dec 22, 2020
for my skyblock series on youtube i am using fall damage for my spiders, do you get spider eyes from fall damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom