Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unipotato

There are no 20 V.S. 20 EggWars maps. There are however two 10 V.S. 10 maps, called Mansion and Rome.

L

Lepzi

Actually 20vs20 would be amazing I would like that it would make it more intense and make it more fun.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Look, it could be nice and funny for others, but definitely not for me. I don't like the maps Rome and Mansion, so why should I like 20 V.S. 20 maps?

Why I don't like Rome and/or Mansion, or why I don't like 10 V.S. 10 maps in general:

1) Everybody is standing in your way.
2) Everybody is standing on the Iron generators, so you can't do anything.
3) When you've got Diamonds and your Diamond generator is on level 3, there's definitely at least 1 person who wants full Diamond, the best sword, the best pickaxe etcetera. So he'll be standing on the Diamond generator for the next 20/30 minutes... (and then when he got it, he dies and then this will start again...)

Reactions: HackersDontWin

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Look, it could be nice and funny for others, but definitely not for me. I don't like the maps Rome and Mansion, so why should I like 20 V.S. 20 maps?

Why I don't like Rome and/or Mansion, or why I don't like 10 V.S. 10 maps in general:

1) Everybody is standing in your way.
2) Everybody is standing on the Iron generators, so you can't do anything.
3) When you've got Diamonds and your Diamond generator is on level 3, there's definitely at least 1 person who wants full Diamond, the best sword, the best pickaxe etcetera. So he'll be standing on the Diamond generator for the next 20/30 minutes... (and then when he got it, he dies and then this will start again...)
Agreed with you. I'll add on that the bigger the team, the more difficult it is to coordinate with your teammates. It's already hard to have 3 people work together in a team (even tougher with 6 and very tough with 10).

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Please do not post after a thread is more than 2 weeks long this is called necro posting if I am correct. Lock?@Cynamooo
Rule 5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Reactions: Lepzi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom