Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
20,000_posts.jpeg

As some of you might have seen there's now over 20,000 posts in the Cube Craft Games community! I'd like to thank you all for your support and messages on the forums and here is to the next 20,000. There will be a new look coming to the forums soon and here is a sneak peek to celebrate the 20,000 posts.

Screen Shot 2014-02-17 at 20.05.58.png

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
The new look is an early beta and currently only me and @halothe23 have access to it. I believe the admins and mods can select it too.
Nope, can't select it.. yet. Yes, I think I know how to do it, tell me if not. The 'CubeCraft Theme' button. Am I correct? Also, I would like to congratulate EVERYONE in the CubeCraftGames community for making this forums, a very, very, VERY lively space and site for EVERYONE to communicate and talk socially together. 20,000 is a big number... and our next goal? 50,000. Let's achieve that everyone! I absolutely KNOW this.

Again, good job CubeCraftGames, and lets achieve our next goal, making this server.. the one and only........

Cube..
Craft..
Games..

Reactions: Skyezzles

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Wrong... section... but anyways XD
Meanwhile players are derping around sections... Me is editing a video which is WTF. All i do need is just add clips and add music. BOOM! But WUUU!, i work 2 hours on one thing, because sometimes clips went missing, there's blackscreen or some kind of, well, no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom