Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
398
2,680
264
23
Beyond the Fourth Wall
Hi.
I just reached 20.000 kills on Solo and figured I'd post
it here since it's kind of a milestone.
Also, the rest of my stats, which aren't great but I don't really care.

2020-06-25_23.56.00.png



This thread is another small milestone, it's my 300th message lul.
​
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom