Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello there, amigos.
Today is a special day for me, because it has been two years since I joined the community for the first time. Cubecraft was the main reason why I decided to purchase the game. In fact, I was already in love with the server before ever joining.
I'd never have anticipated what would follow after I joined, though. Who'd have thought that a game server could occupy such a big part of one's life?

I got seriously attached to the server not so long after I joined and everything connected to it - from the unique people that I met, to the unforgettable moments I experienced. CubeCraft turned into my second home, and that hasn’t changed to this day. A home that gives me energy and a place where I can escape my duties. My place for expressing myself, letting go of my creativity, and giving life to my ideas.

You guys are a group of kind-hearted people who give meaning to the server with your dedication, boundless creativity, smartness, and so many other attributes. I realized that right after joining and spending some time with you. As time passed, I've grown ever more confident in that first impression. I find it unpleasant when I see people pointing out your flaws as a community, while completely ignoring your tons of good sides. As cliched as it may sound, no one is perfect, and you are so much more than some toxicity in FFA.

I’m truly thankful for getting the chance to be one of you for two years now, and I am more than proud of calling CubeCraft my second home. Because, you are CubeCraft. You are its heart and everything that gives it meaning. Never forget that, and never stop being just as incredible as you’re now.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello there, amigos.
Today is a special day for me, because it has been two years since I joined the community for the first time. Cubecraft was the main reason why I decided to purchase the game. In fact, I was already in love with the server before ever joining.
I'd never have anticipated what would follow after I joined, though. Who'd have thought that a game server could occupy such a big part of one's life?

I got seriously attached to the server not so long after I joined and everything connected to it - from the unique people that I met, to the unforgettable moments I experienced. CubeCraft turned into my second home, and that hasn’t changed to this day. A home that gives me energy and a place where I can escape my duties. My place for expressing myself, letting go of my creativity, and giving life to my ideas.

You guys are a group of kind-hearted people who give meaning to the server with your dedication, boundless creativity, smartness, and so many other attributes. I realized that right after joining and spending some time with you. As time passed, I've grown ever more confident in that first impression. I find it unpleasant when I see people pointing out your flaws as a community, while completely ignoring your tons of good sides. As cliched as it may sound, no one is perfect, and you are so much more than some toxicity in FFA.

I’m truly thankful for getting the chance to be one of you for two years now, and I am more than proud of calling CubeCraft my second home. Because, you are CubeCraft. You are its heart and everything that gives it meaning. Never forget that, and never stop being just as incredible as you’re now.
Congratulations, I hope you stay for much longer!

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
You have to be kidding me!! Check my join date (it's when I actually joined the community)! This is so weird haha

Anyways, congratulations! : ))
My IGN is SanCookie

Reactions: Elenahh
D

Deleted member 59979

Congrats on 2 years! IGN is xAzalea_
Dont leave anytime soon u haxcker

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello there, amigos.

Wow that really impressed me xD

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom