Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 30, 2018
Hey guys!
So my friend and I think it'd be cool if there were 2 vs 2 game modes. Sometimes you just wanna be you and your friend on a team. I was especially thinking this on Bingo and Tower Defence. :D

Hope you agree, and have a nice day :)

Reactions: SpringWarz

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I like the concept of 2v2 bingo. Mainly because bingo isn't that popular anymore and it would be great to replace squads in my opinion. It's still a team gamemode and instead of 4v4v4v4 it would be maybe 2v2v2v2 to have smaller and maybe quicker games.

Tower defence on the other hand is fine how it is, duo mode on tower defence would be useless and impossible. Therefor no need to add duos to TD.

Good idea though!

Reactions: Dutudy

Fantasyz

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
I would really like to see this in game! I think this would be awesome if this is also for PvP!
Really nice idea!

Reactions: AwesomeGirl9000
Sep 30, 2018
I like the concept of 2v2 bingo. Mainly because bingo isn't that popular anymore and it would be great to replace squads in my opinion. It's still a team gamemode and instead of 4v4v4v4 it would be maybe 2v2v2v2 to have smaller and maybe quicker games.

Tower defence on the other hand is fine how it is, duo mode on tower defence would be useless and impossible. Therefor no need to add duos to TD.

Good idea though!

Eyyy.
The idea for TD was mainly because it's nice to play just you and your friend, 'cause usually when my friend and I play, our teammates places their towers really bad. maybe 3 vs 3 would be a better idea? Or 2 vs 2 vs 2? ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ✨
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom