• None. (Why?)

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So, I've been thinking about the update of Eggwars and I feel like it needs some changes hardcore mode wise. First, keep the golden apple price in hardcore at 10 gold. So, because there's no natural regeneration in Hardcore, if the price of golden apples is 25 gold a piece, that'll encourage bow spamming as they'll know that there's no natural regeneration. If the golden apple prices are so expensive, it'll be harder to regenerate while getting bow spammed. Also, if it's double health and you have no Egg, and you're at like 3 hearts, that'll be about 3/4 stacks of gold that you'll need to spend on golden apples. That's just honestly going to be very annoying and irritating. The second thing to add to hardcore is to make it that you can vote half health in hardcore. You know, if the golden apple price stays the same, it'll take less time to regenerate which means there'll be less time wasted farming gold. I feel like half health in hardcore would make the game more fun and easy to regenerate. What do you guys think?

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
1st, If anything gold apples should become cheaper, not more expensive. 10 is just plain outrageous! And it heals you, what 2-3 HEARTS? Yes, it's hardcore you might say but having gold apples are just about useless in most games.

2nd, Two words Ultimate Troll.
I think it SHOULD be added because there no reason it shouldn't be. You would also see many ranks going in and doing Hard Core and half Health. Then leaving.

Good Ideas though!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Hawks I agree with all that you've said, a lot of people I've talked to also really want the half health in hardcore.
They shouldn't have increased the price in hardcore, that's just unfair that you have to spend so much gold for golden apples, with half health in hardcore you'll only have to spend 25 gold on a gapple to get full regen.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Hawks I agree with all that you've said, a lot of people I've talked to also really want the half health in hardcore.
They shouldn't have increased the price in hardcore, that's just unfair that you have to spend so much gold for golden apples, with half health in hardcore you'll only have to spend 25 gold on a gapple to get full regen.
Wait, correct me if I'm wrong. Aren't gold apples 10 gold on hardcore?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1. I mean, it's called speed mode for a reason, so apples really shouldn't be something you want to wait on.

2. In regards to hardcore half health, it should be a thing IMO since the weapons are somewhat expensive, so you won't run into super geared people early on.
It'll most likely be a fight of wooden swords with golden armor in that scenario.
Hardcore itself is a mode where people need to be aware of what they do and how much damage they take, and if it were with half health, they need to plan things carefully.

But then again, in both suggestions, nothing is stopping you from jumping off to regain health, since it's way faster and more worth it in the long run.

Wait, correct me if I'm wrong. Aren't gold apples 10 gold on hardcore?
Not in speed mode I believe.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So, I've been thinking about the update of Eggwars and I feel like it needs some changes hardcore mode wise. First, keep the golden apple price in hardcore at 10 gold. So, because there's no natural regeneration in Hardcore, if the price of golden apples is 25 gold a piece, that'll encourage bow spamming as they'll know that there's no natural regeneration. If the golden apple prices are so expensive, it'll be harder to regenerate while getting bow spammed. Also, if it's double health and you have no Egg, and you're at like 3 hearts, that'll be about 3/4 stacks of gold that you'll need to spend on golden apples. That's just honestly going to be very annoying and irritating. The second thing to add to hardcore is to make it that you can vote half health in hardcore. You know, if the golden apple price stays the same, it'll take less time to regenerate which means there'll be less time wasted farming gold. I feel like half health in hardcore would make the game more fun and easy to regenerate. What do you guys think?
I do not have anything to say to the first, as I do not ever use golden apples or play hc.
The second one however, I do not see why it should not be added.

N

Nikboo

Trust me, hardcore and half health is an absolute no no. We were testing it to see how it would work and we could barely break an egg.

You die pretty much instantly and it's a lot harder to break eggs because most likely, you'd die from fall damage or something like that.

The gamemode would literally be unplayable.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
The second thing to add to hardcore is to make it that you can vote half health in hardcore. You know, if the golden apple price stays the same, it'll take less time to regenerate which means there'll be less time wasted farming gold. I feel like half health in hardcore would make the game more fun and easy to regenerate. What do you guys think?
We've tried hardcore and half health, but it wasn't much fun and didn't go well together. It's also something a lot of people would vote just to annoy others which I personally am not a fan of. The gameplay itself was kind of boring, you lose loads of health by fall damage and once a team has obsidian around their egg its almost impossible to break it.

Reactions: Nikboo

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Trust me, hardcore and half health is an absolute no no. We were testing it to see how it would work and we could barely break an egg.

You die pretty much instantly and it's a lot harder to break eggs because most likely, you'd die from fall damage or something like that.

The gamemode would literally be unplayable.
Well, how about the other idea? I could definitely see your point but, I mean, it takes forever to regenerate if golden apples are very expensive.

N

Nikboo

Well, how about the other idea? I could definitely see your point but, I mean, it takes forever to regenerate if golden apples are very expensive.

I personally think the golden apple price is fine as it is.

Nomyt

Feb 12, 2017
I think that hardcore mode with half health would be a bit of a moshpit, people dying and eggs never being broken... It would keep going until the timer runs out or people quit. The golden apple price is fine, people just need to take more risks and rush the centre for the diamonds to upgrade their gold farm.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
We've tried hardcore and half health, but it wasn't much fun and didn't go well together. It's also something a lot of people would vote just to annoy others which I personally am not a fan of. The gameplay itself was kind of boring, you lose loads of health by fall damage and once a team has obsidian around their egg its almost impossible to break it.
To anyone says that HC half is unplayable none of your reasons the opposite way don't apply to OP with a health boost. And if you have Ultra OP mode, why not an ultra hardcore mode?
Maybe because they claimed it didn't go well together during the testing?
I mean, sure, it's their opinion, but the general gameplay was terrible they claimed.
Ultra OP mode is still possible to play without dying 20 times tot take care of 3 teams unlike HC half health.

N

Nikboo

To anyone says that HC half is unplayable none of your reasons the opposite way don't apply to OP with a health boost. And if you have Ultra OP mode, why not an ultra hardcore mode?

When we say unplayable, we literally mean unplayable. It was impossible to break an egg especially with 10v10 team maps.

Triple health OP is somewhat playable however it is harder to kill people but it can be done.

+ Me and Bram were actually involved with testing out HC Half sooooooo I think we know what we're talking about. :P

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
When we say unplayable, we literally mean unplayable. It was impossible to break an egg especially with 10v10 team maps.

Triple health OP is somewhat playable however it is harder to kill people but it can be done.

+ Me and Bram were actually involved with testing out HC Half sooooooo I think we know what we're talking about. :P
Well, how about making golden apples cheaper so, it'll make it that you do not have to waste and camp half of the game at your base. If golden apples were 10 gold, half health WOULD be possible because of golden apples. Also, Op triple health is always used for a troll. No one (It's pretty obvious) wants to do OP triple health. If someone votes it, they're 90% doing it BECAUSE they wanna make people mad. Someone asks for Op half health, they vote OP triple. Hardcore, people play it but, NO ONE plays op triple health. The games are too long also so, why would it be an option in speed mode. Speed mode games are supposed to take 10-30 minutes. OP triple
health makes ALL games longer. I feel like OP triple health should be removed. I'm standing with. It's speed mode for a reason. Waiting 50% of the game to get golden apples just to regenerate like 5 hearts is terrible, and OP triple health drags time. Things need to be changed. (I'm adding other ideas)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom