Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Red_Tomatoes_

Jan 6, 2017
I have had a recent problem with eggwars. I usually play the game with my cousin and we like 2 player team maps like Toys Pizza Storm and Forest. These are the maps we usually play. We normally have to wait so long for them to appear so i got gold rank to use map select.But whenever I go to choose it says it isnt currently available.So I would suggest you make the maps that appear really often like Mushrooms Teaparty Rome appear less often.They are great maps and I enjoy them but I
love two player team maps the best.so could you please make another stand thats dual team or just make the often maps on the team mode stand less often and the two player team maps more often .
- Red_Tomatoes_
Thanks !

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
I have had a recent problem with eggwars. I usually play the game with my cousin and we like 2 player team maps like Toys Pizza Storm and Forest. These are the maps we usually play. We normally have to wait so long for them to appear so i got gold rank to use map select.But whenever I go to choose it says it isnt currently available.So I would suggest you make the maps that appear really often like Mushrooms Teaparty Rome appear less often.They are great maps and I enjoy them but I
love two player team maps the best.so could you please make another stand thats dual team or just make the often maps on the team mode stand less often and the two player team maps more often .
- Red_Tomatoes_
Thanks !
The maps that are more popular will come around more than the less so its really just bad luck. I don't think it will be changed for two people sorry bro.
DJHI4:cool:

AquaBlue22

Jan 6, 2017
Sorry dude, I think it's just because the 2 player maps aren't as popular. Sure I like playing 2 player maps as well, but if it's just 2 people who want this to change it probably won't.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
Top Bottom