Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Édou24

Nov 4, 2020
First add end island and second add an auction house that we can sell items that other player in the skyblock game can buy.

thanks and have a great day😎

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Why bother with an auction house when you can pretty much buy or sell anything using the SkyBlock Hub villagers?

I suspect you are more so interested in trading items or otherwise helping each other out.

For this particular game, I actually prefer to play solo and be self sufficient.

Édou24

Nov 4, 2020
Why bother with an auction house when you can pretty much buy or sell anything using the SkyBlock Hub villagers?

I suspect you are more so interested in trading items or otherwise helping each other out.

For this particular game, I actually prefer to play solo and be self sufficient.
No me that’s more like you said

Rebinding

Jan 20, 2021
1) Adding an auction house is really against there whole idea when building this Skyblock version. A lot of the quests are meant for you to play and progress them by using the items you just unlocked. Players of higher rank would just sell you the items that they have 100s of for you to complete instantly, The quests would become how can you buy it from the AH for cheaper than playing for it.

2) I hope they expand the islands more aswell! :)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom