Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reny

May 5, 2017
I'm a bit done with the people trolling and placing the towers in a way we cant place any towers. 1v1 Tower defence would seem a lot of fun

Reactions: Despacito 2

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
This sounds like team trolling. If this happens again, please record that team troller, warn him/her and if he/she just goes on after your warning, please report him/her here: https://report.cubecraft.net/login since team trolling is a punishable offence.

Please read this thread if you require an account on the report site. That thread also contains a lot of other important information.

Also, I think that a lot of players would like 1v1 Tower Defence. I wouldn't like it, but that's because I don't even like Tower Defence.

Last edited:

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
1 v 1 tower defence does sounds fun,it would add more of a challenge to the game since you have to send mobs and place towers without anyone helping you.I do agree that its annoying when teammates place towers wrong,but sometimes they are beginners and do not mean to place towers like that.

Reactions: Reny

Reny

May 5, 2017
1 v 1 tower defence does sounds fun,it would add more of a challenge to the game since you have to send mobs and place towers without anyone helping you.I do agree that its annoying when teammates place towers wrong,but sometimes they are beginners and do not mean to place towers like that.

I know but it's really annoying when you ask them to place them differently and they don't reply :?

Reactions: MimicPanda

Reny

May 5, 2017
This sounds like team trolling. If this happens again, please record that team troller, warn him/her and if he/she just goes on after your warning, please report him/her here: https://report.cubecraft.net/login since team trolling is a punishable offence.

Please read this thread if you require an account on the report site. That thread also contains a lot of other important information.

Also, I think that a lot of players would like 1v1 Tower Defence. I wouldn't like it, but that's because I don't even like Tower Defence.

Good idea! Do you know any good free screen recorders i can use for that?

ZingBing

Aug 18, 2017
Cool idea! I think I would play it, and it probably wouldn't be too hard for cubecraft to make.

Reactions: Reny
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom