Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
I think that they should make a reward for 2nd place in solo eggwars, not an insane reward but maybe 50 experience? I just think that its silly that you can get bow spammed off the map 4 hours into a game and get the same reward as being the first person eliminated. Agree?

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Nice idea! It would be nice if you are in the top 3 States that, for example, you get 50 xp each day. But it must be for all the mini games are not just for eggwars

Reactions: bensuniverse1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I actually agree with this suggestinon and your explanation is a very good one which every player has experienced at least once since he/she plays Eggwars. Though, maybe a top 3 and you get a little reward if you're in the top 3? Such a top 3 has also been suggested for Skywars and I'd love to see that being added to both Skywars and Eggwars.

This is indeed kinda unfair so I understand why this could be an option.
The only thing is a lot of times when I play, the last person I have to kill is a camper. This would mean that this camper who didn't do anything the entire game would get more points than someone who didn't camp and got loads of kills, this would also be unfair.
This could also increase the amount of campers because why would you leave your island, get loads of kills and still have a pretty big chance of dying instead of camping, doing nothing, becoming 3th or 2nd and still gain more points?
I would rather get points for making kill(s) (streaks) since this would actually decrease the amount of campers. This would also be fairer because you could still get more points as the player in 1th place if he made zero or maybe one kill while you made loads off kills.
This would actually make the difference between skilled players and campers.

bensuniverse1

Jun 25, 2016
Farm/MLG/Elven
www.youtube.com
This is indeed kinda unfair so I understand why this could be an option.
The only thing is a lot of times when I play, the last person I have to kill is a camper. This would mean that this camper who didn't do anything the entire game would get more points than someone who didn't camp and got loads of kills, this would also be unfair.
This could also increase the amount of campers because why would you leave your island, get loads of kills and still have a pretty big chance of dying instead of camping, doing nothing, becoming 3th or 2nd and still gain more points?
I would rather get points for making kill(s) (streaks) since this would actually decrease the amount of campers. This would also be fairer because you could still get more points as the player in 1th place if he made zero or maybe one kill while you made loads off kills.
This would actually make the difference between skilled players and campers.
Yeh, i think the idea of gaining points/perks for getting killstreaks and such would be an excellent idea, however regards coming 2nd or 3rd i think if someone was going to camp on their island they would do it regardless of points or not

F

Facelurite

Losers are losers even if they were last to die. No

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom