Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey! Today I was bored so I started a new plot.
I'm not that good at using World-Edit BUT I finally learned a bit and with just some //brush sphere, //mask, and //sphere I was able to make this thing.

It might not be that impressive or hard to create but because 99% of it is World-Edit, doesn't mean it can't be nice non the less. Have a look I'd say!

evIsQm2.png

XkcEBYo.png

pqkP7Gf.png

wSkSrN6.png

A4wRc5y.png

ok1vRAM.png

Enjoy!​

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hey! Today I was bored so I started a new plot.
I'm not that good at using World-Edit BUT I finally learned a bit and with just some //brush sphere, //mask, and //sphere I was able to make this thing.

It might not be that impressive or hard to create but because 99% of it is World-Edit, doesn't mean it can't be nice non the less. Have a look I'd say!

evIsQm2.png

XkcEBYo.png

pqkP7Gf.png

wSkSrN6.png

A4wRc5y.png

ok1vRAM.png

Enjoy!​
79a.gif

Possibly adding this to the sides of the current Space FFA map could improve the gameplay and aesthetics by 10.
I would do anything to see that map get improved in size and looks.

Keep trying my friend. You can always improve apon your weaknesses and strengthen your strengths! If you fail once, try try again. :)
But Jeron is lazy! And he hates Terraforming, lol. <- Seriously though, one of the main answers why he doesn't want to apply according to him.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
But Jeron is lazy! And he hates Terraforming, lol. <- Seriously though, one of the main answers why he doesn't want to apply according to him
Terraforming is awful.
Today I learned a bit W/E stuff with the commands I mentioned but apart from that I only know how to do //set and //copy //paste a bit.
I'd have no idea how to properly create a mountain or any terrain with World-Edit, which forces me to do it all by hand.

+ I never even TOUCHED Voxel Sniper which is required to be a Builder.
And finally, I just simply can't do organics, apart from that I'd suit all other requirements in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikboo

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is the first time I really used W/E.
The only build where I used W/E aswell is my previous build the Elytra Cliffs and that was only for adding palette.

Guy then you do that really super good! I think if you can voxelsniper that you are very good is going to be!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom