Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
congratulations cubecraft! you are the best server i have ever come a crossed.
i am kind of new to this server, i joined about November i think... that is why i have less of a chance of getting builder or mod or anything like that.
But im pretty familiar with everything, the first spawn i have seen was the current one.
Im hoping to get to know everyone really well and help everyone.
congrats! this server rocks.

The Cake Gamer

Feb 20, 2014
We hit 1300 players recently and thought we should share the record with our community, thanks for getting us to these massive numbers.

uc

(Screenshot by Rubik)
I personaly love CubeCraft and all within it.

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I was searching for a parkour server and I found cubecraft! :D
omg... tah...

-got tired of old server- I decided to go to planet mc to take a look at parkour servers, right there near the top I found an interesting server with other games too.. so I decided to join it. But tahatii, we both found out about this server from looking for parkour servers o-o

cheetos192

Oct 31, 2013
I dunno, why you ask?
omg... tah...

-got tired of old server- I decided to go to planet mc to take a look at parkour servers, right there near the top I found an interesting server with other games too.. so I decided to join it. But tahatii, we both found out about this server from looking for parkour servers o-o
And you are now both mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom