Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
So, I know that there is already a thread like this made by @zRinne.(Sorry) but, I'd like to tell some personal helper tips more on the idea of how you should act and behave as an applicant. Let's get into it! So, probably the most important thing as helper is maturity. Maturity as in helping other people at any time, being a leader as if it comes to being a role model for the community. Another big thing to become a helper is to gain your trust in the community. I learned this the hard way. I rushed my application without digging my trust in the community. Which, lead to me being denied for 10 months. This is so important because, if you do not get the community's trust, it'll be very hard to become a helper. Another thing that is very important is, chill. I mean by chill is not really acting like you're doing specific things just for helper, but just because you want to. Being relaxed about becoming helper is recommended by many staff members. Another thing is, exceed the standards. Don't just stay at the limit of 100 messages and 10 reports, exceed the limit and catch more hackers and be more active on forums. The more the better to be honest. This DOESN'T MEAN SPAM THE FORUMS WITH ONE WORD MESSAGES. This goes to Quality over Quantity. If you post 500 messages of 2-3 word messages that aren't useful, your chances of helper will be very low. Another thing which someone goes back to gaining your trust in your community is knowing your community, and gaining new friends. Friends are your friends on cube. They can support you and getting to know the community makes YOU feel like you belong in cubecraft. Well, those are just my personal tips. ADDING ON to other tips made by staff members. Have a nice day and feel free to pm me for any more questions :). (These are my tips, not the official tips)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom