Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Maybe there can be more 10vs10 maps in Eggwars? Because sometimes there isn't a 10vs10 map like Rome or Mansion.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Idk. I don't specificially want more 10 v 10 maps, but i would love to see some more bigger maps.

Heck! Maybe even a 20 v 20! Holy shit just think of the scale of that thing. That be epic.

Reactions: Secret
D

Deleted member 59979

Seems like a cool idea but the only problem I see is teamwork. Most people who play cubecraft have terrible coordination and teamwork. Also once one of the eggs is gone it will be a long game just trying to find the people.

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Seems like a cool idea but the only problem I see is teamwork. Most people who play cubecraft have terrible coordination and teamwork. Also once one of the eggs is gone it will be a long game just trying to find the people.
Lol, go comment that on my just newly made thread. This is still mr. Limoen's thread haha. Let's not go too off-topic.

Edit: GG me, dude's clearly not talking to me.

Last edited:

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Theres something called a player tracker...

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!!
Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Top Bottom