Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
1,800
4,309
349
21
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I know its been a few days since my last post but thanks to my good friend ANDRIQS but i finally hit 1000 wins
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200617_075656.jpg
    IMG_20200617_075656.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 168

plenair

Well-Known Member
Apr 2, 2020
169
164
99
You are a really fast boy :), really though I' m confused. That game got added like one week ago! I play skywars on java for 5 years and I still have like 300 wins :( Gg' s
 
  • Like
Reactions: Salty_Shadows
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on Cathie's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom