ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Well-Damn-meme-6682.jpg

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You missed one mythical category: hats. There's the TV and ender something hat (think it's eye of ender hat), so 2 hats.

Also worth nothing is that the margin of error is significantly higher for 100 cubelets (10% error), so testing is best done with 1000 cubelets (3%). Assuming every day gives you an average of 7 cubelets (from daily challenge + winning a lot of games), you'll get about 50 cubelets per week. It'll take about 20 weeks to get the 1000 you need if you play every day and do everything for cubelets.

Rarity should usually work like this even though you got a lower uncommon drop % in your test. Mineplex uses the same rarity names. From most common to least common: common > uncommon > rare > legendary > mythical.

Aside from that, great work. Thanks for the general idea of what the chances look like when opening cubelets.

D

Deleted member 168946

IDK It Was Team_Canada99's Cubelets But I Think It Took A Few Months

Reactions: Lucien

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
I have no clue how he/you managed to save so many cubelets up.

As soon as I see ''You dropped a cubelet'' or something like that, I instantly teleport to a lobby and open it. Nice video though!

PS: My right ear felt left alone.

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I know @Phids has about 130+ cubelets as shown in his videos. Beat the challenges, achievements, and games and you will get to 100 in no time.

I'll start doing that and get to at least 400 before conducting a more precise experiment.

Yeah I have like 163 purely from eggwars wins

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
I wonder what's the probability of getting a cubelet from a win. Is it based on the length of the game, your performance, or fixed %?

Pretty sure its random. I get one 1/4 wins it seems. Definitely not performance, otherwise I'd have like 800

D

Deleted member 168946

I'll Do My Best To Make A Video On The Chances Of Getting A Cubelet To Help Answer Your Questions

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Pretty sure its random. I get one 1/4 wins it seems. Definitely not performance, otherwise I'd have like 800

I cant wait to upload ez eggwars episode
I'll Do My Best To Make A Video On The Chances Of Getting A Cubelet To Help Answer Your Questions

Where in school did you learn to capitalize ever word in a sentence?

D

Deleted member 168946

Lol, I don't know why I usually like to do that it's just a weird habit. But I wrote the normal way for this reply just for you though :)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom