Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

Welcome to another useless thread guys.
"But I thought you left!" "@Staff this guy is farming and posting useless stuff". Ahh nope.
I would like to thank everyone who helps this community grow and spread out. And to those who try their best to get through to others.
Honestly, I feel like everybody's feeling kind of lost. And everybody knows it but nobody takes the time to talk. But now that I've got your attention, I think it's time that I mention that we all need to drop this tension and start to find our connections before it's late. Don't you know that you could be the light in somebody else's life? All you have to do is smile and say hi more than goodbye. So let’s patch up all our problems with band-aids and some shots of whisky.

A bit about me:
I'm Zack and I don't care about getting gold stars and don't take a detention as being sweet. Sometimes I don't know who I am or why I'm here. But I'll put a smile on your face when you need one. And when you want to quit I'll tell you to be strong. And if everyone in your life is to leave I'll be there as the one you can lean on. I've been left out, lied to, talked about and used, a moment lasts inside this coffin, I'm buried often. But circumstances grow us. All of us.

Give back to this community. Don't be ignorant. Rebel. Go to parties. Wear a helmet. Take risks. Don't be stupid. Ask more questions. Be honest. Your only gonna have one chance.

Your a great a great bunch. Don't try to be someone else because that someone is already taken.
Put the work in and don't worry about the praise.

Gonna go get some kfc. Care to join me? Half price Tuesdays.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
But I thought you left!
@Lezappen this guy is posting useless stuff. Lez before you reply, read the thread

and some shots of whisky.
Underage \o/

Don't be stupid.
Hey... you're asking a lot of me...

Wait a minute... it's still the 11th! (Obviously sarcasm... I know it's the 12th in Australia ;-) )

Anyways, putting the issues we've been having on the forums aside, congratulations on managing to stay somewhat active for over a year, Spin!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
But I thought you left!
@Lezappen this guy is posting useless stuff. Lez before you reply, read the thread

Underage \o/

Hey... you're asking a lot of me...

Wait a minute... it's still the 11th! (Obviously sarcasm... I know it's the 12th in Australia ;-) )

Anyways, putting the issues we've been having on the forums aside, congratulations on managing to stay somewhat active for over a year, Spin!
No pls don't tell mum :eek:

Reactions: Injunction

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I don't really understand what you were saying and I know it was supposed to be being nice but I just don't really understand also how is this a suggestion, maybe next time put it on your Profile or some where else No hate :P sorry I sounded mean not my intent

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't really understand what you were saying and I know it was supposed to be being nice but I just don't really understand also how is this a suggestion, maybe next time put it on your Profile or some where else No hate :p sorry I sounded mean not my intent
Ignoring the 140 character limit for a status I am sure he could
Oh and also the 420 character limit for profile post comments
Oh and read the first few sentences

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ignoring the 140 character limit for a status I am sure he could
Oh and also the 420 character limit for profile post comments
Oh and read the first few sentences
WHAT If you pick the hotel you're paying for the hotel.... and buy me apple bees.... don't ask why
But I like trivago
Anyways above are quotes 1 of which was the full message
Back on topic

Reactions: KitKatkels17

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
This simply is a thread to tell about ourselves to patch up the goodbyes from the people that have left from the server, right?

Reactions: Spinnypoo
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom