Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you Like Me Or Love Me?

• Total voters

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Before you go off saying I still have 1 more day I don't since CubeCraft is based on U.K time.

As many of you know (possibly from the title) that I have been here for a year now.This has been a great adventure for me and I want to share it all. Bellow I am going to start from the beginning in a long story explaining what has happened to me through out this year and then I will write everyone's name down and thank them for something. (if I miss you please start a conversation with me)

Story
I just got my computer for Christmas and I wanted to download a game. I had wanted Minecraft for a while so I decided to buy it. My friends told me there was this thing called a sever and that's were you can play online with people. So I looked up Minecraft severs and saw CubeCraft. I had watched some YT videos of people playing on "CubeCraft" so I decided to join and play eggwars. Once I joined I was on a few days before I joined forums. Once I joined the forums I saw/met so many people. About a month later I joined TS and started to talk/met with even more people! Then I saw @zDutchie with her pink tag saying HELPER on TS and I decided to join the call. She was the first staff member I met. I asked about how to become staff and I applied right away. She inspired me to basically do this whole thing, so thank you @zDutchie . So after that I helped out on CubeCraft waiting till I turn 13. After a few weeks I wanted to meet some people that I could regularly play with. One day I was looking for that person and I found a guy named Isaltysardine
( now @ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє ). We played a lot for along time. I did all that stuff for about 6-7 months. The I started to meet more staff members ( @Tacosbefriends @Camezonda @Mac @FadedRoses @CARDAN16 ). Then one day I was playing skywars with my friend Nikoshka ( now @Nikooo ) and all of the sudden I heard him yell at the top of his lungs I GOT IT. ( that's when he got helper hopefully you remember this awesome time @Nikooo ) About a month after this I met a guy by the name @YounB I have seen him around before but never really talked to him. ( Great guy Btw ) And yes through out this whole thing a blue Italian cat by the name of @Ping Ether was correcting everyone of my mistakes through out my year here. I had to leave for a bit after this but I came back. And now I'm here!

Thanks
Staff
@YounB For being a great mod/friend.
@zDutchie For being the first mod I met and inspiring me.
@CARDAN16 For providing me all the CAKE I will ever need.
@Tacosbefriends For answering all my questions. ( hope you start coming online more )
@Mac For keeping me and line and teaching me some great life lessons.
@rubik_cube_man For developing this whole thing.
@Nikooo For all those great memories and that one very special one.
@Orangeric88 For playing with me and showing me everything is possible.
@CyanYellow For showing me that I can be 2 colors at once. ( I don't mean this in a funny way I mean this as "1 Person can have 2 sides)
@Soph For being awesome.
@Ruben For being a super cool guy.

Members
@1212hawks_ For playing with me.
@ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє For playing with me.
@MooTa_YT For playing with me.
@xx_360noscope101 For being my friend.
@ThatGrimCreeper For being a great friend.
@HiggDawg For being a cool guy.
@Foodyling Bye Bye old friend.
@jollow250 For being a cool/fun guy to play with.
@SpinZepz For being the coolest guy.
@RockBob4 For making me who I am.
@Brittley For being a cool gal.
@Da_Steel_Dragon For being my follower and a nice guy.
@DX2004 For following 1000 people ( including me)
@hgbf For being a nice guy.
@Mr_Eevee_Games For being a Pokemon lover.
@Ping Ether For being the only other Italian here.
@NedGaming For NED
@TheBrownster904 For just met you

Thank you all for making me who I am. I have had so much fun here!! I love you all and I can't wat for another year!!!

Once again please let me know if I forgot you.

Congrats Lucian, thanks for being awesome! :D

1grcsx.jpg

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Congratulations Lucian, those fun times we had :), your a great friend and nice to talk too. Talk to you on Teamspeak soon!

Reactions: TheLucian
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #59-
Honey never spoils (not this one, atleast). Archaeologists have found pots of honey in ancient Egyptian tombs that are over 3,000 years old, and still perfectly edible!
Mintypie231 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🍰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom