Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you Like Me Or Love Me?

• Total voters

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Before you go off saying I still have 1 more day I don't since CubeCraft is based on U.K time.

As many of you know (possibly from the title) that I have been here for a year now.This has been a great adventure for me and I want to share it all. Bellow I am going to start from the beginning in a long story explaining what has happened to me through out this year and then I will write everyone's name down and thank them for something. (if I miss you please start a conversation with me)

Story
I just got my computer for Christmas and I wanted to download a game. I had wanted Minecraft for a while so I decided to buy it. My friends told me there was this thing called a sever and that's were you can play online with people. So I looked up Minecraft severs and saw CubeCraft. I had watched some YT videos of people playing on "CubeCraft" so I decided to join and play eggwars. Once I joined I was on a few days before I joined forums. Once I joined the forums I saw/met so many people. About a month later I joined TS and started to talk/met with even more people! Then I saw @zDutchie with her pink tag saying HELPER on TS and I decided to join the call. She was the first staff member I met. I asked about how to become staff and I applied right away. She inspired me to basically do this whole thing, so thank you @zDutchie . So after that I helped out on CubeCraft waiting till I turn 13. After a few weeks I wanted to meet some people that I could regularly play with. One day I was looking for that person and I found a guy named Isaltysardine
( now @ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє ). We played a lot for along time. I did all that stuff for about 6-7 months. The I started to meet more staff members ( @Tacosbefriends @Camezonda @Mac @FadedRoses @CARDAN16 ). Then one day I was playing skywars with my friend Nikoshka ( now @Nikooo ) and all of the sudden I heard him yell at the top of his lungs I GOT IT. ( that's when he got helper hopefully you remember this awesome time @Nikooo ) About a month after this I met a guy by the name @YounB I have seen him around before but never really talked to him. ( Great guy Btw ) And yes through out this whole thing a blue Italian cat by the name of @Ping Ether was correcting everyone of my mistakes through out my year here. I had to leave for a bit after this but I came back. And now I'm here!

Thanks
Staff
@YounB For being a great mod/friend.
@zDutchie For being the first mod I met and inspiring me.
@CARDAN16 For providing me all the CAKE I will ever need.
@Tacosbefriends For answering all my questions. ( hope you start coming online more )
@Mac For keeping me and line and teaching me some great life lessons.
@rubik_cube_man For developing this whole thing.
@Nikooo For all those great memories and that one very special one.
@Orangeric88 For playing with me and showing me everything is possible.
@CyanYellow For showing me that I can be 2 colors at once. ( I don't mean this in a funny way I mean this as "1 Person can have 2 sides)
@Soph For being awesome.
@Ruben For being a super cool guy.

Members
@1212hawks_ For playing with me.
@ıṭẓʏѧɞȏıṡѧṿѧɢє For playing with me.
@MooTa_YT For playing with me.
@xx_360noscope101 For being my friend.
@ThatGrimCreeper For being a great friend.
@HiggDawg For being a cool guy.
@Foodyling Bye Bye old friend.
@jollow250 For being a cool/fun guy to play with.
@SpinZepz For being the coolest guy.
@RockBob4 For making me who I am.
@Brittley For being a cool gal.
@Da_Steel_Dragon For being my follower and a nice guy.
@DX2004 For following 1000 people ( including me)
@hgbf For being a nice guy.
@Mr_Eevee_Games For being a Pokemon lover.
@Ping Ether For being the only other Italian here.
@NedGaming For NED
@TheBrownster904 For just met you

Thank you all for making me who I am. I have had so much fun here!! I love you all and I can't wat for another year!!!

Once again please let me know if I forgot you.

Congrats Lucian, thanks for being awesome! :D

1grcsx.jpg

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Congratulations Lucian, those fun times we had :), your a great friend and nice to talk too. Talk to you on Teamspeak soon!

Reactions: TheLucian
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom